Condom size and Breakage

Magnum thins scary me. That's got to be the worst idea I ever heard.
Ive had one break with a civie (durex) and one break with a provider (magnum). Durex sucks imo but tge magnum surprised the shit outta me. How the hell do you break a magnum.... Shutup syn, darth, goat, lp, and whoever else Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I... was... just... gonna... say...
Alright, shutting up.
The thin ones scare me.
The thick ones make your dick look bigger.
yep when i was guided through this lovely hobby by a experienced lady many years ago( wow that makes me sound old) lol promise im not ..... i was told thin condoms for dick sucking and others for the real deal and now i have no need for thin ones unless your dick makes me uncomfortable lol....... sooo i use the thick ones

and im sooo glad you didnt add me to the shut up list EA ........ You need to specially order some magnum2X lol extra extra large .....when you have a unusual horse man defect you should be fitted and costum made just for you
I have never had a THIN LATEX condom break. I have had the NON-LATEX condoms break a number of times, they scare me.
and im sooo glad you didnt add me to the shut up list EA ........ You need to specially order some magnum2X lol extra extra large .....when you have a unusual horse man defect you should be fitted and costum made just for you Originally Posted by sexialexis86
Come on now, you're exaggerating just a bit there....

Now you ladies that look at me and silently think to yourselves wth is he thinking with these magnums and a small pecker. You can blame yourselves for telling me I'm huge all the time
Come on now, you're exaggerating just a bit there....

Now you ladies that look at me and silently think to yourselves wth is he thinking with these magnums and a small pecker. You can blame yourselves for telling me I'm huge all the time Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Ok now you just wanna hear how you have a huge donkey dick huh?? anywho you know your dangerous stop actin like you dont know lol...but definently could see how you could break a magnum
No I think y'all need to stop spreding rumors lol
< KNOWS FOR A FACT that "big" dicks are over rated!
< Knows for a fact that I don't have a big dick but have never had a girl complain.
I don't have a big dick but I am a big dick...oh, I use Kimono thin that you can buy at any friendly neighborhood erotic shop.
Man I just avoid all the drama and go BBFS.....

Thassa joke son.
wow that gross wild ! glad to know you are prone to disease! you just made my dns list !!! congrats....
..I have met a few women in this biz that felt more protected with 2 condoms. To each their own!

Wearing 2 Condoms at the same time is the dumbest thing you can do. That sucker will for sure rip because of the friction of them rubbing together. Try Trojan ultra ribbed in the yellow box. They have never failed me. Originally Posted by Latina Bella