Providers bedroom and themes?

I would think that the priorities would be as follows:

1. High thread count 100% cotton sheets.
2. Decent lighting that can adjusted to the customer's preference.
3. No clutter.
4. Some minimal tastefulness and coherence in terms of decorations, but nothing so over the top that some folks won't like it. (In other words, somewhat bland, but tasteful, like a high end hotel. Think The Crescent, The Mansion, a Ritz-Carlton or a Four Seasons'.)
Or what about a Red Rooster?
Personal space should reflect the personality of whomever is creating or occupies that space. I would never want a gentleman to feel as though he entered a hotel, upscale or otherwise, when he steps into my place. I want him to feel as though he's stepped into my place/my space. IMO...generic is for those who have neither the time nor inclination to really share their personalities with their guests. Of course, there are some individuals who have bland personalities.
Make a replica of Cowboys Stadium with the giant video screen to scale. That way the visiting team is always sure to score!
Now, if only there was a green door.........
(wonders who will understand the reference) Originally Posted by Bubba3452
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgBCQ11WMg0
Thanks everybody for the great ideas.
the bacground does not matter just get naked fast and let a guy enjoy EVERY second. We guys want that beautiful body we are not interior decorators
I was thinking the other day of changing my room at my incall to something different, maybe like a jungle them with zebra and tiger stuff. So my question is to the men and the woman, how do you like the room to look? Do you like themes or just the nice candles and soft light? I think i am still going to keep my blacklights though. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
It is more of a GFE to me when my lady brings me into a bedroom which seems to be her own. Obviously it usually isn't , but feeling "as if" definitely makes the time feel more personal. I do enjoy the pampering and opulence of a Ritz-Carlton, butthat is as much a product of their level of service as it is about the actual accomodations. No matter how upscale a hotel (or simulated hotel) is, it isn't as nice as having my "girlfriend" bring me "back to her place." IMHO, GFE is all about Fan-ta-sy!

BTW, I can't wait to see Max (again) and Tara's artistry in their bedrooms....and the changes in their decor!
It is more of a GFE to me when my lady brings me into a bedroom which seems to be her own. Obviously it usually isn't , but feeling "as if" definitely makes the time feel more personal. I do enjoy the pampering and opulence of a Ritz-Carlton, butthat is as much a product of their level of service as it is about the actual accomodations. No matter how upscale a hotel (or simulated hotel) is, it isn't as nice as having my "girlfriend" bring me "back to her place." IMHO, GFE is all about Fan-ta-sy!

BTW, I can't wait to see Max (again) and Tara's artistry in their bedrooms....and the changes in their decor! Originally Posted by topguntex
Thanks babe....It will probably be after the New Year before I make any more changes. Doesn't mean ya can't come back and enjoy my cozy atmosphere as it will remain until then though.....:-)
the bacground does not matter just get naked fast and let a guy enjoy EVERY second. We guys want that beautiful body we are not interior decorators Originally Posted by petiteassman
Thanks babe.
My bedroom is decorated like Paris...exotic pictures/zebra print & polka dot blanket/sheet set/lots of candles/mister fog bowls....very erotic!

{I have a true "shag pad" in my den{where I mostly play}....trac lights/3d ed hardy pictures/wall mirrors/strobe lights/disco ball/lots of unusual nic nacs/lots of candles/plush blankets & furry pillows on the daybed i put in there...................MY GUYS LOVE IT}
You should use "body art"... Use your body to paint the walls, I think it would be awesome to walk into a room and see paint boobs on the wall...

P.s. call me if you do this!! I'll be Michaelangelo, and you and your walls can be the Sistine Chapel!!
I had my original incall done in a TEXAS theme. Was pretty cool. I had a BIG BED with cowhide on the headboard and I even let all the gentlemen notch the bed by signing it with a dremel tool....they would put their (ASPD) handle. Was pretty cool. Still have the bed, but it is in storage as I decided to share an incall with Natalie Summers and she already had it furnished.
I had a client today say "I feel like I am in an Austin Powers movie"...{shag me baby}...lol!

I think you should make your playplace to represent your personality