Question for the Ladies

• fawn
  • 02-25-2011, 09:13 PM
I prefer to see a little mark to remember you by Originally Posted by lil_michelle
+1 when the timing is right, I love it....Don't we all have a little freak inside...
My first date, he was so sweet and it was passionate and slow and sensual...there was no place in our moods for spankings.

My second date, we had fun tapping...but nothing really hard...

My third date, we got a little rough, it was fun, fast, frisky and animalistic...so, this called for some hands to make some noise...I asked for it harder after he tapped. Some men like that...

BUT NEVER...under any circumstance SLAP A WOMANS ASS...hard without asking if she likes it.

When I ask for it...atleast even me out and do both...
Hey! Some guys like their testicles crushed!

:shock 1: Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Holy sheyet Batman! Just seeing that gave me a 2nd bellybutton!!!!!

I absolutely hate it.

Please don't strike me!

By the way, there are gentlemen who want their nuts crushed under high heels. Should I assume you'd like that? (I don't schedule with them as, again, I am not into the pain deal, neither giving nor receiving)

If you want to get me warmed up, ask. I have some ideas
A soft rhythmic licking is wonderful!
Originally Posted by HoneyRose
+10000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000

Why smack it when you can reach down and gently feel it and squeeze it a bit!!
i think if the guy knows what he is doing i wont need a spanking to help me! ; )
but personally i dont like spankings it make me feel like im 5yrs old again.but do LOVE when a guy goes down town, Mmmm!
Well, i hope you are happy. After seeing that pic, my nuts involuntarily sucked back into a recess of my body as a turtle would with his head upon perceiving a threat. Who knows when they will be seen again?
Well, i hope you are happy. After seeing that pic, my nuts involuntarily sucked back into a recess of my body as a turtle would with his head upon perceiving a threat. Who knows when they will be seen again? Originally Posted by mmcqtx

LMFAO!!!!! Sorry,, that must be painful!
I would add one other caveat. Do NOT assume just because she liked the spanking last time that she will automatically like it on the next visit. We all have different moods at different times. Guys are the same (at least I am). Some days I may feel kinky, others not so much.

And to answer someone's question about we all have some freak inside, right? No, the answer is no, ie the ex-wife. Unless you call pretending to be a freezer for the last 6 years of marriage "freaky".

I called it cruel and unusual punishment.
Thats no way to live!!
The only freezer should be the one in the kitchen!

BarneyRubble- email me next time you're feeling kinky!!

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
I just had to pop in here to be back under the sexy Princess again!!!

o...and SPANK ME PLEASE!
Short answer : Yes, person specific

I love spankings, but I will let you know its okay. some gents are heavy -handed. Lol. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
What she said!

I like spankings...SOMETIMES..and also only from certain people. AND, to me spankings are like DATY, if you do it too hard I do not like it at all. When it comes to being on the receiving end I am generally a soft sensual kind of girl and like things, "light."

Very person specific, situational specific, phase of the moon specific, lol.
Would never have equated spankings with DATY, but have heard from one than one provider that they like to be "urged on" during doggie. Doesn't do much for me, but if it gets the desired result, hey, I'm all in.
Yeah it is the same principle as the the heavy handed thing, some guys don't realize how much pressure they are applying.
Never understood the need to intentionally inflict pain. Total turnoff for me. If that is what you like, then go for it, but the very thought of it is repulsive to me.

Just a weird little quirk of mine.
Spanking is good as long as you don't start to beat me.. lol then ill have to run...