How Many Times Have You Heard "NO" or "NO Thank You?"

Leia Vera had the nerve to say on P411 that because I have quite a few OK's, that I wasn't "safe" enough. That offended me like no other. I always take proper precaution, get tested regularly (clean as of March 28) and never try BBFS.

I've had other ladies turn me down in the past for being too young (back when I was in my 20s).
They should ask ol' "Husky" to step on the scale... Originally Posted by Observing
you know you only care what his wallet weighs.....
"What am I, some hideous fucking CHUD over here?"

That line comes to mind reading over this thread.
Leia Vera had the nerve to say on P411 that because I have quite a few OK's, that I wasn't "safe" enough. That offended me like no other. I always take proper precaution, get tested regularly (clean as of March 28) and never try BBFS.

I've had other ladies turn me down in the past for being too young (back when I was in my 20s). Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
FYI Matt: If your asking for a half hour... hours usually get booked over the half's!
FYI Matt: If your asking for a half hour... hours usually get booked over the half's! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yeah I know.
All the ladies that I don't even try because of this references horse shit that would never fly in any other country... except the one so perverted as the one where strip clubs are a thing, because, self torture is apparently compatible with proper Christian values.

Yeah, I'm too shy to ask for references because I don't see why they owe me for just a 30 or 60 minute visit once, and would feel extremely guilty. I don't like asking others for favors or taking up their time. Even if I paid for an hour, and the girl rushes me, I'll just hurry up to keep her happy. (Obviously I won't repeat, but that's the extent of my vindictiveness) Consequently, not having any references to work from, I make half my visits to an amp. Consequently, I see ladies only 4 times a year because I stick to the ones that don't require references AND that I am really into. (Meaning a fraction of a fraction). . .I just feel sad and rejected, that's all. This was once a $25k/year hobby for me, before Texas and this references shit.

I didn't write this for any kind of pity or angry anti-pity either, so please don't misread me. I'm more just wondering if anyone is going to reply and be on the same page, or if I'm the lone wolf hah!
I've been ignored plenty, often by ones I thought went well the first time, but only one no. It kinda bugged me for a while, but I got over it and although I didn't understand her explanation very well, I respect that she has the decency to tell me instead of just ghosting me and even went on to have some decent conversations by text and in person at a social briefly. It seems it would upset some of her regulars if she sees me, or be bad for business. Plus she says I would be disappointed. I'm not sure which answer is the real reason, but I would rather have a provider decline to see me than go and pay for a less satisfying experience with one that doesn't want to do it, but does anyways to make a few bucks.
All the ladies that I don't even try because of this references horse shit that would never fly in any other country... except the one so perverted as the one where strip clubs are a thing, because, self torture is apparently compatible with proper Christian values. Originally Posted by parasitius
I think you're right. I do appreciate the ladies desire for all of the security they can get, but I think it is amazingly naive for anyone other than the 1% of overt horn-dogs on this board with nothing to hide, to compromise their anonymity to anyone in this business (I include P411 in "anyone" as they require ID or - catch22 - references, your private information is only a subpoena away).

I wish I knew a way to protect the ladies to their satisfaction within this constraint. I suppose the Handle + PM + reputation model is a start but many seem to feel that's not adequate and who am I to tell them otherwise.
Originally Posted by Observing
hmm,, Miss.. your slip is showing
I have never gotten a no from my them but siggy and eryn have just ignored my requests
I got ignored once by Ms. A Kay, probably because I was new to the hobby and little eager/desperate. I am more settled in now but haven't reached out again expecting rejection.
Way back in the aspd days I got rejected by a provider named Snow Goddess or something like that. She was a fairly popular milf from what I remember. Anyway she had a pretty extensive screening form, one which asked about fantasies I'd like to explore. I was just starting out (although I had references)--I just wanted to get together and fuck, nothing elaborate. Anyway, I think she wanted someone a little more invested, so she told me she didn't think we'd be compatible. Hey at least she didn't leave me hanging.
I get told no all the time since I'm blunt and kind of a dick. But sometimes no means yes, like when you're dealing with a naughty submissive slut. Those say no a lot more and make up for all the prudes!!
I have never gotten a no from my them but siggy and eryn have just ignored my requests Originally Posted by artist6338
Both do research! And they are picky. I've never seen either one BCD