Show case pictures

Lucky dog...
  • LNK
  • 10-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Personally, I love the selfies-- bathroom and all. It actually presents the ladies as they truly are. I encourage girls to use selfies or cell phone pics. I'm not a fan of the photoshopped-- glamour pics. To me, it screams someone is hiding something-- age, weight, etc. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Right, I'm not talking about the PS/Glamourshots kind of editing, I'm talking about cropping to get the subject in the middle of the pic, and getting rid of the overflowing trashcan in the side of the pic. Just because someone else takes it, doesn't mean it is hiding something.

Selfies can be done, and some are great, but most aren't. Having someone else take the pic just works better, I believe.
best thing these new phones came out with is front facing cameras! So download a app that allows self timer And u can use the front facing camera and time it!!! I do it all the time it's amazing Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Front facing cameras on iPhone 4S sucks donkey balls
lol
At least the seat is down I have observed several with the seat up. I am unable to read the writing on the wall so all must be well.
Looks like she went #1.... thank goodness it wasn't #2
An example Originally Posted by tucson
You are a bad boy .... lol ... that's a terrible example .. she is so hot (from behind) she can get away with anything, but if I did that ... I'd never hear the end of it ....
I took this one tonight ... it's not a bad mirror shot. Clean mirror and a clutter free back ground. Plus it gives you a small shot of my face without totally exposing it.

I think a lot of girls take the "cell phone selfies" and post them because they're trying to prove that the pictures are new/current and not old.

Personally, most of my pictures were taken with my good camera by my gentlemen callers.
It keeps my pictures up to date with decent pictures that show what I look like and it gives my gentlemen friends something to grin about when they log in and see the picture(s) they took.
I do try to make sure the pictures are nice and end up tossing out more than I would ever post but it's a fun way to add to the showcase.