New McAllen Girl, Anna, is HOT!!

Wow!!!! I like what I see.
Does she do 30 min?
30 min?
Told me only 1 hr/200
Is Anna available tonight? For outcall?
Single1 natural or mm breast?
They're hers. She bought them herself....LOL
Hey guys, I spoke to Anna and she has been treated great by those who saw her and she wants to continue trying this out. Whenever she is done, I will let you know but for now shoot me a pm if you want to schedule her and I will let her know for you. Have fun cuz she is a major hottie!!
If she ever decides to go to Corpus or Laredo, I will let you guys know. But for now, she is available in the McAllen area. Shoot me a pm if you want to meet her and I will let her know for you...
If she ever decides to go to Corpus or Laredo, I will let you guys know. But for now, she is available in the McAllen area. Shoot me a pm if you want to meet her and I will let her know for you... Originally Posted by single1
Traveler, you don't come to McAllen bro....but you should. I know what I'm telling you..LOL
Hey guys, I spoke to Anna and she has been treated great by those who saw her and she wants to continue trying this out. Whenever she is done, I will let you know but for now shoot me a pm if you want to schedule her and I will let her know for you. Have fun cuz she is a major hottie!! Originally Posted by single1
I'm definitely interested. Shoot me a pm. Thanks.
Too bad she's not in San Antonio
Any Chance she will come back to laredo?
A lil drive to corpus wouldn't be bad at all. She might like it