Reasons NOT to see or call a provider

You to my dear.
No mentioned THE deal breaker: Her cock is bigger than mine.
No mentioned THE deal breaker: Her cock is bigger than mine. Originally Posted by pyramider
But P -- whose isn't?

< ducks, covers and runs >
dont forget

...just is not your type

have a great sunday everyone
When she doesn't let you know she can't see you after you drive an hour to see her.

When she thinks she can cut your time short after you've seen her once before.

When she tells you she wants to see you but, is not available when you actually call. (If you give proper notice.)
I would agree with all reasons listed thus far, but one I would add would have to be YMMV for "basic" services, not in one or two previous reviews, but at least a handful stating that very thing. Another is the girls that NCNS, if they have more than a couple of these, I strike them off my list.

This is why the guys that this happens to need to speak up with reviews/threads in the review section and not worry about WK's or what anyone else thinks, this is an information board and the more that it on here, the better the decisions are made.

Just my .02
  • PSD
  • 01-16-2011, 12:48 PM
+1 on "the more info the better"
A dirty or unacceptable incall ......If their incall is not presentable I figure that they are not either ........doesnt have to be a 5 STAR hotel just clean and neat ......
First, I agree with this: "Formats her phone number in a way that would make it hard to copy/paste for a search." It always throws up a warning flag for me.

I don't believe these two warning signs were listed, but if they were, I apologize:

20) Ad states "OUTCALL ONLY"...it is usually a set-up for a bait and switch. Plus, I don't need the hassle of booking a place.

21) Keeps changing time, even date, of the appointment.

And, this is not a warning sign, but most definitely a reason NOT to make an appointment for ME:

22) Not into Domination or Fetishes, thinks DATO is "grossssss". But, she gives BBBJ/CIM and DFK to back to back customers. ;-)
18. Has a history of engaging in pissing contests on the board
19. Has a history of posting the drama of her life on the board Originally Posted by PSD
+ 1,000,000 on that.
Also, posts random threADS that are not evenly thinly disguised as anything other thanto hear how GREAT she is from her White Knights.
Raises rates like crazy after every f@ck@p she has on the board.
I left out one.....

- From out of town.

My experience is that there is a higher risk of shitty service if they do not have roots here. A provider that lives here has to survive here and usually has a better vested interest in doing well. Visitors come in for a week, fuck it all up and then leave.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-16-2011, 03:09 PM
Eh... by not using email at all there is a MUCH higher chance of someone not being who they say they are... and to those of us that DO SCREEN... that can be the difference in a wolf showing up or worse.

Pre-screen - get a phone number - and call for "standby" when you find the time to swing by. Maybe look into getting one of those genius phones that have net on them? There are other ways to make both parties happy..

Oh, I understand the "right now" attitude though. Not that it isn't efficient - just less safe to me.
"ask about my 2 girl special" usually means "I am sharing a room, and if you don't see both of us at once, you're gonna be in and out of here so fast it will make your head spin. My roomie will either be walking around outside bringing unwanted attention, or sitting in the bathroom while we TCB."

Also, if I call and I get voice mail, I generally do NOT leave a message and I do not call back. I move on to the next person that DOES answer the phone or allows texting. THAT is efficiency. Originally Posted by Introuble
Wow. I guess we should be damn sure to answer it even if we are in (using) the bathroom, in the shower, at the bank closing a new car deal, with our family or real life SO, signing the speeding ticket we just got, changing a flat tire, at the grocery store in the check out line, etc etc....

Now, this may be hard to imagine, BUT there ARE sometimes it is just not "efficient" to answer the phone when it rings. GASP! Believe it or not, there are ALOT of hobbyists that call just to shoot the shit and not book an appointment. I would think if someone wanted an appointment and got voice mail, you let them know and wait for a call back. If you don't get the call back in the time frame you want, then yeah...move on.
  • S-Man
  • 01-16-2011, 08:48 PM
After checking her website, I still don't know how much $ I need to bring.