Why did Biden answer with No Comment when asked about the Maui Fire

Again, hire people based on Affirmative action or race or political preference for key positions need to stop

water guy belongs in prison

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023...5-hrs-n2162739

Chief of Emergency Management had no experience and no academic qualification in that field, he had a Liberal Arts degree

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08...olous-n2162722
  • Tiny
  • 08-17-2023, 08:59 PM
According to a WSJ article today, the electrical utility was aware that fire hazards existed and asked for in increase in its rate base in 2022 to pay for safety measures. They're still waiting to hear back from the state of Hawaii regulators.
Again, hire people based on Affirmative action or race or political preference for key positions need to stop

water guy belongs in prison

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023...5-hrs-n2162739

Chief of Emergency Management had no experience and no academic qualification in that field, he had a Liberal Arts degree

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08...olous-n2162722 Originally Posted by CG2014
It's obvious it was all done by design. These Fires were not natural or occurred by a glitch in the Electrical Grid or Climate Change. These Fires were a direct result of a Direct Energy Weapon (DEW), or MASERs (Microwave Amplification Stimulated Emission Radiation). Many properties were specifically destroyed whiles others were left untouched such as the properties of Jeff Bezo, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates and Lady GaGa just to name a few, their properties went unscathed.
It's obvious it was all done by design. These Fires were not natural or occurred by a glitch in the Electrical Grid or Climate Change. These Fires were a direct result of a Direct Energy Weapon (DEW), or MASERs (Microwave Amplification Stimulated Emission Radiation). Many properties were specifically destroyed whiles others were left untouched such as the properties of Jeff Bezo, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates and Lady GaGa just to name a few, their properties went unscathed. Originally Posted by Levianon17
They were not destroyed because Bezos and Oprah's and the others properties are not in West Maui. Most of these people have places in South Maui such as Wailea and Keihi.
They were not destroyed because Bezos and Oprah's and the others properties are not in West Maui. Most of these people have places in South Maui such as Wailea and Keihi. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Maui isn't that big they have devastation around them. Besides Many of these celebrities own lots of acreage there. Maui will be rebuilt but only on the terms of the wealthiest residents. Life will never be the same again for the average citizen of Maui.
Maui isn't that big they have devastation around them. Besides Many of these celebrities own lots of acreage there. Maui will be rebuilt but only on the terms of the wealthiest residents. Life will never be the same again for the average citizen of Maui. Originally Posted by Levianon17

I am aware that Maui is not that big as my siblings and I inherited property there from our parents. I am also aware that many celebrities have bought property there to keep it in it's natural state and undeveloped. You mentioning the fires being start by some laser is nothing but a conspiracy theory that has already been debunked. You should try spending time there and you will find the Hawaiian people to be very resilient and yes it will take time but Lahina will arise from the devastation.
I am aware that Maui is not that big as my siblings and I inherited property there from our parents. I am also aware that many celebrities have bought property there to keep it in it's natural state and undeveloped. You mentioning the fires being start by some laser is nothing but a conspiracy theory that has already been debunked. You should try spending time there and you will find the Hawaiian people to be very resilient and yes it will take time but Lahina will arise from the devastation. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Well it wasn't Climate Change or a bad Electrical Grid or some bullshit explanation the Media wants you to believe. It was a Direct Energy Weapon. They want to destroy the property and rebuild Maui into a Fifteen Minute City. That's the plan, it's basically a land grab. If you land there you can kiss it good by because the Government has their hands deep into this thing that's why Biden had no comment and Insurance Companies aren't compensating people for their loss.
Well it wasn't Climate Change or a bad Electrical Grid or some bullshit explanation the Media wants you to believe. It was a Direct Energy Weapon. They want to destroy the property and rebuild Maui into a Fifteen Minute City. That's the plan, it's basically a land grab. If you land there you can kiss it good by. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Sure hope that Reynolds doesn't run out of tin foil anytime soon.
Sure hope that Reynolds doesn't run out of tin foil anytime soon. Originally Posted by golferguy55
I doubt it, unless they have a Manufacturing Plant in Maui.
I doubt it, unless they have a Manufacturing Plant in Maui. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Awesome then all the conspiracy theroist will still be able to make and wear their tin foil hats.
He answered with no comment because he had no comment Originally Posted by earthlink
Yeah, more people should do that. Biden had no comment, so he made no comment. Big fucking deal...

Many people in this forum should learn how not to comment about shit they know nothing about like Biden did. I know what I know. But more importantly, I certainly know what I don't know so I shut the fuck up about it.

In this forum, some posters fancy themselves as experts on everything because they have access to the internet. Forget the simple fact that they have zero formal education about anything. They read or watched it on the internet on some looney tunes conspiracy sites, so they comically believe in their world/bubble that they know the facts and are right about everything. LOL
Awesome then all the conspiracy theroist will still be able to make and wear their tin foil hats. Originally Posted by golferguy55
You're just running your mouth because you're afraid. I really don't give a shit about your opinion of me or what I've posted. Conspiracy Theorist is just a term Liberals use when they can't handle the truth.
You're just running your mouth because you're afraid. I really don't give a shit about your opinion of me or what I've posted. Conspiracy Theorist is just a term Liberals use when they can't handle the truth. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Afraid of what? Show me a link stating that 100% this fire was started by a laser. If you can't do this then it must have been started by the tin foil hat wearing brigade. And LMFAO me a liberal? I guess you must classify everyone who has a differing opinion than you do as a liberal huh?
You're just running your mouth because you're afraid. I really don't give a shit about your opinion of me or what I've posted. Conspiracy Theorist is just a term Liberals use when they can't handle the truth. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You obviously don't read the context of that man's posts in here. He's not a post whore, but his posts in this forum are pretty obvious that he is not a liberal. My suggestion is to pick something else that makes no sense if you want to insult him because you are definitely wrong about that false accusation. You must have missed that video on bitchute.