❓❓No New Forum/Posts in weekend update section (ZoEy & Eve ~Buffalo) ❓❓

Well that site would have to be much better than nirvana

No girls over 25

All spinners

Only manly men trolls

And the girls would like you and talk to you, maybe even have sex with you

Cant happen Originally Posted by lilylivered
Don't give a shit if they like me, because not a needy male lesbian like you are.

A troll is an obstructionist piece of shit that spouts rhetoric against the common good. You fit this description to a T, so does Paul and every other submissive beta member of the Gay Men's Club.

Embrace having lived through puberty, at least chronologically, ML.
Pussies, just gay people.

WTF?

Hopefully none of you have infected the gene pool with younger versions of the pseudo-males that you weirdos are.

Holy fucking cow.
hot air balloon are always free on icky in Upset NY
hot air balloon are always free on icky in Upset NY Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
As opposed to nauseating prostitutes, members of the Gay Men's Club, and idiots who struggle on a daily basis with the English language.
why so full of hate ?
why so full of hate ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You sound like Jim Acosta on our President.

For Shame.

#MAGA, #malelesbianbash2018
CNN sucks IMHO

if Trump runs again, I'm voting for again
CNN sucks IMHO

if Trump runs again, I'm voting for again Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Start sounding like it already then.
why so full of hate ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'm sure a shrink would say its mommy issues
I'm sure a shrink would say its mommy issues Originally Posted by lilylivered
You got 'em.

Oh yes you do, ML.

Go prepare your cornhole for Christ's sake.

It's Saturday!!!
I know that everyone is busy sending out mass emails about rules, regulations and new lifts on restrictions. But since the NEW Eccie launched...the Upgraded females have to submit their forum/post in weekday and weekend update sections and before they are uploaded to the site where they can be seen for members searching for availability and location... the moderators must APPROVE them.

I have contacted the moderators and administrator of upstate NY about this since Thursday (8/2) and resubmitted post/forum in the weekend update on 8/2 and 8/3 already... I have yet to see my weekend update posted and also have not received any communication back from anyone. Sorry if my medical emergency held your Update up...I'll try not to almost die next time-pk

Just a suggestion...but maybe the new regulation on having EVERY post/forum manually approved by the moderators should be liftedonly Updates are moderated , and just monitor the posts. You know if a post/forum is violating rules/regulations that either an Upgraded female or those looking for information to contact an Upgraded female will report it to the administrator or moderators of that area.too many whores post WAY OUT of the guidelines for this to work-- pk

Sorry so lengthy...but when most of us have started to get comfortable with using the site again then decide to travel to an area and aren’t receiving much contact from the site...we all lose out and suffer.

Have a good weekend guys.

BTW...

Staff edit-pk Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
If you are unhappy with the new guidelines you may do several things 1. THANK YOUR CONGRESSMAN or SENATOR
2. Learn to deal with it or try another approach

Sorry if it is not as easy as it was...maybe its easier over at Nirvana?

PK
If you are unhappy with the new guidelines you may do several things 1. THANK YOUR CONGRESSMAN or SENATOR
2. Learn to deal with it or try another approach

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
you got stuck slumming in Upset NY again ?
Start sounding like it already then. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
rather be a free man.

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Et tu Brute
rather be a free man. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LMAO write your Congressman whoever that is

DJT2020 oddball.