Selection Process ... what matters most?

1. ECCIE profile & showcase - looks, personality, element of mystery
2. ECCIE reviews
3. Post in Co-Ed - very revealing about attitude
4. Location / Outcall availability
5. Availability and reliability.
6. Communication
good reviews

something that makes her stand out as sort of the girl next door...great personality such that you could talk to her in line at krogers and enjoy it........(and there was a time that this meant NO TATOOES-NONE!! as tatooes meant tramp trash....but over the last few years I have come to change that view as it now seems all girls, including sweet virgins who are 25 years old, spend their time praying in a nunnery and never have any thoughts of "real fun"-possess tatooes)

times they R a-changing
Nice thread hookem

For me...

1. Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!
2. Rate (Meaning...I'm more inclined to see someone who has a $300/hr rate vs. a $150/hr rate, nothing against anyone, but that's just me )
3. Reviews (Somewhat, since all this is YMMV)

I could care less about Posting Style, Drama, or Board Persona...

I mean, I'm not trying to..."date" you
I am like minded with most everyone up here. For me its the attitude that makes or breaks the deal to set an appointment. While I love references and knowing the gent I plan to see is definitely not LE, I also see newbies (we all have to be able to start somewhere). The attitude is so key that I spend a lot of time hanging up on people. I hate hearing yo ma What it be like (please I dont even know what that means). Or Can I fuck that pussy, tits, etc. Um no and I wouldnt see you if you paid me. Last but not least, my personal favorite... I had to drop my dontations by 100 to get local clients to see me... So when asked if the donations I am offering now are the best I can do... I think that you are calling me and not vice versa. I love to have fun but those 3 things guarantee a tall amount of rudeness from me. Anyone that has approached me the right way gets the wonderful spark of my happy go lucky personality, humor and wit. I dont settle for bs. As long as they sound nice, polite, and know my rules I am always direct, upfront, and verrrrrrryyyyy responsive to their demands. P.S I update everything on my website and myself every 2 weeks to a month. Never do I go longer than that. Originally Posted by charlotteEH
Any advice for a newbie on how you like to be approached and what constitutes a good attitude? Thanks.
1. Looks. Since I am paying for recreational sex, it is critical that the lady be physically attractive to me.

2. Menu. Not that I am into all kinds of kinky stuff, I just want to know that she is open to all the things I might want to do.

3. Reviews. I know that WALDT, so a couple of negative reviews does not keep me from seeing someone with a good history of positive reviews.

4. Age. Although I fantisize about being with a 18-21 year old, I am very conscious of age difference. So I have seen only a couple of ladies in their 20's, and I am even reluctant to see someone in their early 30's. My ideal age provider is late 30's, early 40's. Older is okay, though.
What matters most in selecting a provider I have not seen before?

1. Whether her reviews indicate anything about her personality being frienldy, easy going, funny, fun to be with, easy to talk with....The kind of things that make a GFE more like a GFE.

2. Age, weight and types of pictures and poses provided.

3. General location of her incall location(s).
For me, it's P411, Persona, Photos and Price. Definitely in that order!

#1, If she's not on P411 and/or doesn't use it for screening, we will not be meeting.

#2. As I find the mind to be the most important sex organ, I must feel that the lady and I will connect. Posts, profiles, reviews and phone calls all add up, and ultimately turn out to be the most important factors in a good meeting. When I forget this and jump to #3, I always seem to regret it.

#3. She's gotta look good to me. WALDT, and if a lady's looks aren't my type, why waste both of our time. Luckily we have an amazing choice of ladies here in DFW to please any taste!

#4. Reality checks in here. I may want a doubles session evey week with two HDHs, but the budget just won't support that, so I have to factor in value. Which doesn't mean I don't occasionally splurge!

Just my .02!