Ridiculous ads and titles

Every time I see this post my brain thinks it reads "Ridiculous ass and titties". Weird huh?
They often do it as a way to make their ad stand out. Some of their clients will look for it as a way to more readily identify the ad they're looking for. Punctuation and cleaver title is much more effective.
I like to play with words when I post ads. Hopefully I'm creative enough to attract body parts to play with when I get tired of the alphabet.

I'm going to have to go look for those dwarf-tossing and eat more veggie ads just for grins, Alyssa Nicole. Have you done one with dwarfs tossing veggies?
  • 69er
  • 04-12-2012, 10:25 PM
You didn't appreciate the creativity behind my dwarf tossing or eat more veggies ad? Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
I waiting for the "Eat more Fruit ad? I really like suckin on a warm moist juicy peach!

You could run an Ice Cream Cone ad. I'd love to come lick your cones.

We had this same talk in Houston and it stopped for a while.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=402748

I don't even read the ads much anymore because of all the stupid shit. I have been doing much better picking girls by hanging out in co-ed discussions and reading the reviews.
I waiting for the "Eat more Fruit ad? I really like suckin on a warm moist juicy peach!

You could run an Ice Cream Cone ad. I'd love to come lick your cones.

Originally Posted by 69er
haha the peach ad was my favorite!! LOL
I just like staring at Alyssa's signature line........... who needs an ad when you got that!!
I just like staring at Alyssa's signature line........... who needs an ad when you got that!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I know... it's mesmerizing. I watched it for an hour and the guy never finished. They have some stamina
Here's a thought.

Most of the pimps either dropped out of school barely learning how to read and write or they did get a high school degree but it was from out public school system that for the longest time has encouraged the lowest common denominator as the goal.

Since the pimps and their stable can't spell and the concept of proper grammar is further destroyed with the release of each new "urban" song that includes rapping lyrics, the fucked up fonts and randomly inserted characters and capital letters is an attempt to hide their ignorance.

Ignorance can be cured with education.
Stupidity can't.