Do You Enjoy Life???????

• hd
  • 05-30-2012, 11:52 AM
and half the citizens get some handout from the government
JL, you said citizens.................I'll leave it at that, no need to say more!

and I was just thinking you've gotten off Passion's original subject, then I thought again, you're on it, but just not happy? You need to browse the showcases for a little while, it always changes my thoughts to damit, why am I always broke?
Do I enjoy life....

Hell yea...

Even when its bad I enjoy life....cos I enjoy learning!
Do I enjoy life....

Hell yea...

Even when its bad I enjoy life....cos I enjoy learning!
Originally Posted by TaylorTyler

best thing I've heard
I'm down with all the air freshener / fabric softener / tree hugging / touchy feely stuff so far except the small children running around the restaurant bit...that sort of takes me out of the butterflies and puppies and stuff.

Otherwise, life is fantastic, considering the alternative
I'm down with all the air freshener / fabric softener / tree hugging / touchy feely stuff so far except the small children running around the restaurant bit...that sort of takes me out of the butterflies and puppies and stuff.

Otherwise, life is fantastic, considering the alternative Originally Posted by phildo
phildo, i get what you are saying.
what i was thinking was ...

a) it's more the fact that they are free and just having tons of fun - not like some adults :^(
like skipping!! how many adults you see skipping down the halls at work w/ a carefree let's-have-fun attitude?
ok, except for after an incredibly deliteful consulting session...

b) even if they're yelling, screaming, or shrieking, they'll be gone in a while and their (grand)parents will have to deal w/ them.

it's all life and life is beautiful!!

some views of our planet
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/
esp see the rt sidebar "Special Collections" links, like "Visible Earth"
-or-
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...e-anniversary/ [large images - takes time but worth it!]