Blast From The Past-Gone South (in more ways than one)

"Old providers never die, they just raise their rates and tell us we're lucky it wasn't higher!"
The name of the Skynyrd album is actually "Gimme Back My Bullets". My mistake, although "That Smell", one of my favorites came from "Street Survivors" which resembled the cover in question.

The shrink wrapped lp by her face is Black Sabbath "Master of Reality" which was their third release with Ozzie. A great lp. Lots of grungey power chords with fuzz guitar riffs.

The vinyl cover below the Sabbath is by some obscure band named Led Zepellin. Their second long player. Shame it never got any air play.
The one mostly covered by her face? Thats impressive identification skills. And how can you tell what is below it? Her body completely blocks it.

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. So many mysteries to uncover....
I am confused why so cryptic, I thought Charli was a guest of the state.
The one mostly covered by her face? Thats impressive identification skills. And how can you tell what is below it? Her body completely blocks it.

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. So many mysteries to uncover.... Originally Posted by TinMan

Better shots of the vintage vinyl in her showcase. I did recognize the Sab fron the bp pic though. The top three are really tough. I think that the one on the upper right is The Rolling Stones "Tatoo You"
Ah, I see the photo that has the clear shot of the middle albums. But which one has the top row to which you're referring? I can't seem to find that one.

AT6Texan, Charli has been down in Austin for awhile now. There was another thread about it a few months ago.
The one in the bp ad
Whoa