LIES LIES and more LIES

• CJ7
  • 04-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Pop Obama-the-Liar Quiz for Assup.............

Did Obama lie when he said (regarding PRISM and NSA spying)...

“When it comes to telephone calls, every member of Congress has been briefed on this program,” Obama said. “With respect to all these programs, the relevant intelligence committees are fully briefed on these programs.” Originally Posted by Whirlaway

nobody cares
You mean Obama worshippers don't care................

nobody cares Originally Posted by CJ7
I care. I don't think we should let any politician, regardless of race, gender or party, lie with impunity.
You mean Obama worshippers don't care................ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why hasn't he been impeached, jailed, drawn, quartered and hung like the lowlife he is, asshole?

You boys is all so in touch with Ermaireka!
don't care either way whirlie, Obie aint running for President, but by you're proving he lied all the time will certainly keep him out of the Oval office just like it did the two previous elections

OH WAIT !

have a shitty day . Originally Posted by CJ7
I have a question. If that lying motherfucker could run again, would you vote for him again.
I have a question. If that lying motherfucker could run again, would you vote for him again. Originally Posted by rodog44
Of course he would, it's his personal duty to keep Romney out of office, lol.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Of course he would, it's his personal duty to keep Romney out of office, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

if Willard was on the GOP ticket running against Obie, you damn straight I'd vote for Obie
if Willard was on the GOP ticket running against Obie, you damn straight I'd vote for Obie Originally Posted by CJ7
You would vote for Obama regardless who was running against him.

Jim