Nice Hotels with Hot Tubs in the Rooms

uh, thanks for all the "used to have" info.. very helpful. Originally Posted by nuglet
sorry that I gave info off the top of my head so that MAYBE a direction would help. I didn't think they would tear out the hot tub easily.

I will refrain from now on.
Dagney my dear', I was pickin' on Opetetx.. You know I wouldn't give YOU a hard time... well, not that kind of hard time.
Dude.... Dagney is right though.... There were actually two different places back in the 80's.... Frog Pond and another one that I cannot remember the name of.... Maybe an old-timer can help out.... They rented by the hour and I for one had a lot of good times there. The SC girls loved it....
Dude.... Dagney is right though.... There were actually two different places back in the 80's.... Frog Pond and another one that I cannot remember the name of.... Maybe an old-timer can help out.... They rented by the hour and I for one had a lot of good times there. The SC girls loved it.... Originally Posted by srvfin
the point is: the OP was looking for a place THAT HAS A HOT TUB IN THE ROOM. NOT places that USED to have them. The frog pond was almost 20 yrs ago I believe. not real useful for the OP is it?
Dude.... You are right, Nuggy.... The point.... As for the OP, these posts gave some very good "current" information that I am sure will help him make his decision.... The last thing I wanted to do was totally offend you with my post.... But, clearly I have and for that I have no apology....
I can't speak much for hotels in town, but most of the Wyndham hotels I've stayed in had a suite or few with a hot tub in the room. Probably worth a check, I would think the Domain hotel wouldn't pass up a chance to have that notch.
wouldnt a hot tub/jacuzzi in a hotel have like dead skin hair semen bacteria etc still in the plumbing from everyone who had used it. I remember reading that he safe way to enjoy one of those in a hotel is to run bleach or something around in the tub for an hour then drain it and fill again b4 fun time. maybe i read some bad info but it makes sense to me.
The Emily Morgan hotel in San Antonio used to have suites with hot tubs, overlooking the Alamo. Sweet view at night... Originally Posted by opetetex696969
Yes they do and YES getting out of the hot tub in front of the big window @ night. Makes for a Beautiful sight!