GFE HOBBYIST I say no nicely, but some just get offened! WTF

dfk and daty with you i will gladly take his portion... Originally Posted by petiteassman
I had no doubt about that.
you know i am eloquent on here but if i ever got a chance to really meet shayla i probably would have my tongue hang out, stammer my words and either fail to get hard or explode in 30 seconds. god why couldn't i have been born tom cruise.
I had no doubt about that. Originally Posted by Shayla
Why is everyone making such a big deal about Shayla? I mean she is not any different that countless other hot providers out there! As a matter of fact I absolutely DO NOT want to see her! She is from Canada and probably has a very ice cold kitty that I would need to defrost it first! Now I would be forced to pay for two hours because of defrost time!

I'm using reverse psychology LOL I mean hell it works when I tell them I'm not a GFE hobbyist why not give it a try! LOL
Why is everyone making such a big deal about Shayla? I mean she is not any different that countless other hot providers out there! As a matter of fact I absolutely DO NOT want to see her! She is from Canada and probably has a very ice cold kitty that I would need to defrost it first! Now I would be forced to pay for two hours because of defrost time!

I'm using reverse psychology LOL I mean hell it works when I tell them I'm not a GFE hobbyist why not give it a try! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well that's nice because I don't need any validation from you or anyone on this board! I know I am hot and better than everyone else and everyone who doesn't agree is JUST JEALOUS!
As for your "non GFE"... we all know that is an excuse for your lack of experience in that department. No need to be ashamed.
How is that for reverse psychology?
Well that's nice because I don't need any validation from you or anyone on this board! I know I am hot and better than everyone else and everyone who doesn't agree is JUST JEALOUS!
As for your "non GFE"... we all know that is an excuse for your lack of experience in that department. No need to be ashamed.
How is that for reverse psychology? Originally Posted by Shayla
Don't worry Shayla! I'm total GFE and do know how to eat that pussy.
I like to get the legs quivering, and when things are going good a good convulsion. But that is just me.
I'm sure this might not be the norm in the hobby world, but I am a NON GFE HOBBYIST! No Kissing, No DATY! I have had providers get very offended by this and took it very personally. (Most I think breathe a sigh of relief! LOL) A large percentage are insistent to change my opinion.

Ladies how do you feel when you hear a hobbyist state he is non GFE?

Are there any other non GFE hobbyist out there willing to share their experiences?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
WHAT?! NO KISSING? NO DATY?!!! NOW I AM GOING TO HAVE TO MMA YOU AND BEAT YA UP!!! LOLOL

I've had a few guys who obviously weren't into kissing and they didn't come out and say so, but turned their heads slightly when I tried to do so to them, so I got the hint. It's no big deal. I've had some who didn't DATY and again, I try to follow what the men are interested in or not. But since I clearly state GFE in my profile and my website, etc, the very vast majority of men I see ARE into DATY and kissing. And I'll be honest..not kissing seems oddly impersonal to me. But it isn't like I'm going to start freaking out if the guy doesn't want to.
How is that for reverse psychology? Originally Posted by Shayla

Haha well I'm not into reverse psychology Shayla. I'm going to have to go and beat up SL for saying he's non GFE hobbyist.
Haha well I'm not into reverse psychology Shayla. I'm going to have to go and beat up SL for saying he's non GFE hobbyist. Originally Posted by alluringava
I'll tie him down. You can take over from there.
Is it reverse psychology or perhaps I've never met a provider that was hot enough for me to unveil my secrets usually reserved for the zee very best of companions.......Hummmmmm. Or am I just a pirate fucking with you.... Arrrrrrrrrrr?
It's whatever. As long as I get the dick I'm good Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Gotta love a sista who keeps it...REAL
Let's start with the absolute that SL is entitled to a session his way. Now let's think why he experiences objections.

First, I can see why some providers would be upset. They take pride in their kissing skills and succulent kitties and here is this guy saying, "No, thank you."

Second, being horny little sensual things, they now are going to miss activities that give them pleasure and set up the main event.

Third, it interrupts their routine. Sessions with new guys are often orchestrated with certain set pieces and a guy who skips steps 1 (lfk) and 2 (dfk) and 4 (daty) creates uncertainty. What's a girl to do with this strange creature?

SL, you are a great and prolific monger but they sure broke the mold after you left the nest. BTW, I bet you don't eat oysters, do you?
Let's start with the absolute that SL is entitled to a session his way. Now let's think why he experiences objections.

First, I can see why some providers would be upset. They take pride in their kissing skills and succulent kitties and here is this guy saying, "No, thank you."

Second, being horny little sensual things, they now are going to miss activities that give them pleasure and set up the main event.

Third, it interrupts their routine. Sessions with new guys are often orchestrated with certain set pieces and a guy who skips steps 1 (lfk) and 2 (dfk) and 4 (daty) creates uncertainty. What's a girl to do with this strange creature?

SL, you are a great and prolific monger but they sure broke the mold after you left the nest. BTW, I bet you don't eat oysters, do you? Originally Posted by awl4knot
I absolutly love them! I also love Sushi!
Don't worry Shayla! I'm total GFE and do know how to eat that pussy. Originally Posted by shorty
Me too
It isn't about our wants but theirs,right?