21 Gun Salute to Senator John McCain - RIP My Friend

Learn to be men. Clean up that avatar...having your mouth wide open like a cock hungry bitch is not a good look.
The only ones who get 21 gun salutes are Presidents and since he was to stupid to get that position just like cunt Hillary, they don’t deserve the 21 gun salute
Don't confused SC with facts. Bumping his own thread 4 times in the space of 30 minutes has to be some type of record.

BTW, SC, please show me you posts prior to yesterday that praised Sen. McCain.
The only ones who get 21 gun salutes are Presidents and since he was to stupid to get that position just like cunt Hillary, they don’t deserve the 21 gun salute Originally Posted by Stockinglover

does Hillary merit a 21 gun execution?
JMC doesn't deserve the 21 gun salute let alone an salutation.

He is YELLOW!!!!!!!
Learn to be men. Clean up that avatar...having your mouth wide open like a cock hungry bitch is not a good look. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Then tear yourself away from the mirror.
I guess when you compare John McCain to Ted Kennedy or John Kerry then you can call him a war hero.

Btw...congratulations Ted Kennedy. 9 years without a drink!

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And buried in Arlington National Cemetery at that !
I guess when you compare John McCain to Ted Kennedy or John Kerry then you can call him a war hero.

Btw...congratulations Ted Kennedy. 9 years without a drink!

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

died on the same day as ted kennedy with the same type of cancer. coincidence???
And buried in Arlington National Cemetery at that ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He should have been put in the backseat of an Oldsmobile Delmont 88 and pushed into the Chappaquiddick.
And buried in Arlington National Cemetery at that ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yes...and he hated the army and his Dad got him out of it.

Instead of going to fight in Korea he defended his country while in Paris.
He should have been put in the backseat of an Oldsmobile Delmont 88 and pushed into the Chappaquiddick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ted was a floater

died on the same day as ted kennedy with the same type of cancer. coincidence??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They gave it to each other while doing the double Dutch Rudder.
They gave it to each other while doing the double Dutch Rudder. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

new way to say bosom buddies?
McCain wasn't a war hero just because he was a POW. he wasn't a traitor for being a POW either.

a War Hero is someone who shows exceptional bravery in combat. just doing your duty doesn't qualify. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
When I think of one of America's true war Heroes, I think of JFK. he like McCain was in the Navy, and was on the PT-109 which was destroyed by enemy gun fire. JFK saved quite a few of his fellow soldiers in that ordeal. JFK was an exceptional swimmer and became one of Americas greatest Presidents. I doubt we will ever see anything like a JFK again in the White House.

Jim
new way to say bosom buddies? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
TOP DEFINITION
Double Dutch Rudder
The double dutch rudder is the process or action of two men standing facing each other, each with his right hand around his own penis, then they place their left hand on the elbow of their friends right elbow, then they simultaneously move the friends right elbow back/forth with their left hand causing the friend to masturbate.

It's universally accepted as not homosexual because you are only touching your friends elbow, but may be the most intimate non-gay act among two men as they are assisting in the ever beautiful act of masturbation.

...or you're just jerking off your friend.