Secret Clubs?

There actually was such a party in Vegas about 3 months ago. Very exclusive invite list. It was not cheap for the gents. I did not attend but I did attend the M&G the next day & heard about the EWS party the day before. All I'll say is wow! If you're interested keep an eye out because some of the ladies actually post some of the EWS details on their web sites. Don't bother applying unless you are well known in this community (and you've got the bucks.) Personally I don't know of anything around here.
I think it's something that should be set up....

Wheels are in motion...
If anyone holds an EWS party, please PM me and let me know. That's a long-time fantasy of mine. I want in on some of that action. Originally Posted by UTR ATF
Here you go:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...781153&index=1
Natural 20s, because that's how i roll
The Scarlet Ranch in Denver has EWS parties from time to time. Also foam parties...
what is EWS?
  • SiD
  • 04-18-2010, 10:37 PM
I just wanna be a part of a great swinger group that has a lot of parties.. If anyone knows or is in one, PM me!
I am sure they are only out in parker county!!! LOL
what is EWS? Originally Posted by wsglover
Sigh. Eyes Wide Shut, inspired by the film with the same name. The link to the parties is in my response above. There are copycat-type of events all over the place as others are suggesting.

Just read the link that I listed and go from there.

It's interesting.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Hmmm, that brings up another question. I have heard for years about a golf tournament called the Legends tournament. It involves naked women and some golf; has anyone here heard of it? Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
I have participated in it a few times, back in the early '90s. It's not around anymore because the golf courses wouldn't allow them back. Rumor is there is one still going in Houston, and one in South Florida. It was the same 5 guys planning it, and once the word was out on them, no course would talk to them. Last tourney was about 10 years ago. The course would have about 50 to 60 girls. It cost $5000 to play. Your goody bag had a 12 pack box of condoms. You'd see guys fucking girls all over the place (in the carts, on the teebox, on the greens, everywhere). It was not unusual for the cops to show at some point in time.