Blast from the Past - Priscilla Lynn

• tom51
  • 08-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Not recent pic boobs still flat. I saw her January 2012 for several months then she started flaking got eird & at same time September that year someone named tori capelli came on the scene & it was bye bye blondie! I still get boner thinking of my double with tori & pistol marks!!!
  • tom51
  • 08-07-2020, 03:23 PM
opps double post
  • BLM69
  • 08-07-2020, 04:21 PM
Looks the quality was much better back in the day, it's now hit rock bottom
  • tom51
  • 08-07-2020, 10:05 PM
We'll know when some reviews are posted
she definitely was smoking hot before I bet the new mature version of her I bet shes a machine.... YUM
  • BLM69
  • 08-08-2020, 09:43 AM
she definitely was smoking hot before I bet the new mature version of her I bet shes a machine.... YUM Originally Posted by cage196
From smoking to mature? LOL, why can't you be both?
she definitely was smoking hot before I bet the new mature version of her I bet shes a machine.... YUM Originally Posted by cage196
YUM doesn't begin to describe her in this new version. Hair is longer and a darker blonde than the pic but definitely the same girl.

Pretty busy girl with real-world job and other things in her life, so don't be surprised if you're put on a wait-list.
Interested. Missed out when she was hootering everyone.
I got few updated pics. Y'all Ft Worth guys are lucky.

Pm if you want few
Heather “Hooter”

OMG the memories that flooded my head. She used to enter amateur dance contests. We would show up and yell like hell so she could win. God, I loved that woman. What fun! The only one who wouldn't yell was AllStarShortstop. Right comrade? Originally Posted by Cheburashka

Twas quite the badge of honor to "Get Hootered" back in the day