Ladies and gents, what is your preference?

I only swallow if I like you. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
brown sugar baby, so, what doe$ it take for you to like me and lil delite$ ?
Ladies choice. it doesnt really matter. Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
Problem with this is it's hard for me to think when in the heat of the moment. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
laura, it's hard for me and lil delites to think when he is in the heat of the moment, too.

but i'm pretty much in agreement w/ KRiggins: Swallow > Spit > on body
like threepeckeredbillygoat said, please dont stop!

Melannie Star, i LIKE (ok in lust w/) your thinking!!
I like the reward Spitters are Quitters..lol

Plus I agree with Laura Lynn.. that hurts when you get it in the eye!
I ruined a couple of pair of contacts that way..lol Originally Posted by melannie_star
I know that feeling. i had a masterbation accedent while taking a bath as a teenager. It went up and came down right in my eye. It was bloodshot for a day or so and i told everyone that the soap feel off the hanger and landed in my eye.

Was going to bible study afterwards and it was rather emberassing knowing what i had done.
Swallow
I no longer cum in orgasing. Surgical issue. However I orgas mutiple times; as long as my partner wishes. No mess; lots of fun. I no longer hate and ceased legal action against my surgeon. How about the golden horsehoes!
Thanks for the feedback, everybody! I recently had something happen that has never happened before...I had a provider suck me off, swallow, never stop, and suck me off again. Best 30 minutes of my life! Lol
I am usually sufficiently please by what come before to care about that