When Fisting Goes Horribly Wrong

Stomach tissue... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I'm not an expert here but looks like he'd have to penetrate through the colon walls before he can get to stomach tissue. Maybe he used his finger nails to cut through the colon walls. :-) and from there it was on to her dinner.

He was probably just pissed that he got shit on his arm. Originally Posted by pyramider
I can't stop laughing at the Jesus quote.
Maybe the journalist is a retard and misinterpreted "digestive tissue," but the same thought occurred to me that perhaps he broke through the intestinal wall.

My next question...wouldn't that much pain warrant a blackout? Or did she have chemicals in her system as well that prevented this?

What a horrific scene for a young family member to walk in on. Wow...just, wow...
You forgot the best part, the defense he was using originally was "she never used the safe word, so I kept going."
You forgot the best part, the defense he was using originally was "she never used the safe word, so I kept going." Originally Posted by TX_JD
reminded me of this scene from Euro trip.

Maybe the journalist is a retard and misinterpreted "digestive tissue," but the same thought occurred to me that perhaps he broke through the intestinal wall.

My next question...wouldn't that much pain warrant a blackout? Or did she have chemicals in her system as well that prevented this?

What a horrific scene for a young family member to walk in on. Wow...just, wow... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
They both did drugs just before sex and I agree feel bad for her kids. I'd be beyond scarred if I rushed in the room and my mama messed up from something kinky like that.
I just hope he writes a review.....