Them ISOs......

• L.A.
  • 12-28-2017, 01:38 PM
I freaking love the ISO section. I've met a lot of people I never would have even thought of.
I usually ask for PMs and I usually hear from ladies I never would have even considered otherwise.

And another way to look at it is any reply will bump the ISO back up and get more views.
Dude, what's your point? They're working it, trying to make a living, getting their name out there. You don't like them, ignore them. Not what you were looking for? Don't reply. This is no different than the same 3-4 girls that start threADS, the same 3-4 girls that are on chat, the same 3-4 girls that post in co-ed, the same 3-4 girls that post in another realm, the same 3-4 girls that post Sunday at 9:00 on the weekend line-up, etc. Not everyone can be so popular that they don't have to rely on their marketing skills to make it work. They have a marketing niche that they think works for them. Why be a hater?
Or is it that the girls that tend to market themselves through ISO tend to be AA the real thing that bothers you?
  • faker
  • 12-28-2017, 06:10 PM
some people got too much time on their hands
12-14 seems high to me.
And then again there are some ladies that seldom post on bc/ec and stay as busy as they want to be. I think it's called taking care of business as in a awesome visit IMO. Then again...there are a lot of men that don't start A LOT of threads cause they have better things to see and do IMO again
Really? Are you sure you aren't singling anyone out? Because it sure looks like it... Not saying your info is wrong, we all have noticed it. But really, what was your point of this thread BESIDES singling the ladies out?

If you are going to be an dick, have the nuts to stand behind it and not try to cover your statement, after you were already rude.

You have been here plenty of time, you already know this topic has been discussed.
Is it HURTING you that the ladies post a lot in the ISO?
Goodness, let them ladies hustle, and you do the same.

I am not accusing anyone of anything or singling anyone out.

Just food for thoughts here.

A penny for your thoughts.

Some things to mull over.

Sometimes when it's late night and the girls are asleep and no longer posting ads, I look in the ISO to see who is answering them.

Maybe I will see one that catches my eyes and I wasn't aware of her existence and her ads and reviews have passed me by.

That is how I met paris hilton. She was responding to ISOs one night a few months ago.

Prior to that night, I didn't even know she existed. Originally Posted by CG2014
Looks to me like someone read this thread, their ears started burning and thought they were the one being discussed and being accused of something - talk about being defensive and taking something that is not about them, personally. Must be be guilty of something to be developing such guilt trip about themselves. Bet they wake up every day looking over their shoulders and go to sleep doing the same thing.
Or is it that the girls that tend to market themselves through ISO tend to be AA the real thing that bothers you? Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Wow. Really?

This may also be part of my imagination: most of the same providers who responds to ISOs almost 24/7/365 are AA or mixed.
. Originally Posted by CG2014
Fact: I can name 5-6 girls who always reply to ISO that are white. I'm not going to because it's their business and I don't have an issue with it.

The girls that post at 9:00 on Sunday on the weekend lineup are all white with the exception of one Hispanic.

The girls always online on chat are mostly white. I can think of one exception.

The girls that post threADS weekly are mostly non AA with the exception of one I can think of.

The girls who respond on most theADS in coed are mostly white.

All of this is marketing; don't hate. But to mention that some are AA seemed irrelevant to me and kind of purposeful. Why do you think it was necessary Brandofan?

I didn't bring up race, the OP did. BTW, I'm not AA. So Brandofan, you can say what you want, but conservatives think that throwing out the "you threw out the race card card" is an effective rebuttal to everything. What's next "it's fake news, snowflake". How imaginative. Use that one, that will make me absolutely wrong and you right. BTW, if you're a conservative, shouldn't you be trying to bring this website down, not in it? Hypocrite.
If u do a ISO im on it too just want people to kno I'm here and available baby
Looks to me like someone read this thread, their ears started burning and thought they were the one being discussed and being accused of something - talk about being defensive and taking something that is not about them, personally. Must be be guilty of something to be developing such guilt trip about themselves. Bet they wake up every day looking over their shoulders and go to sleep doing the same thing. Originally Posted by CG2014
Damn you are one dumb fuck ...
I knew you weren't talking about me. Cause I never post there.
However it did annoy me that you attempted to call out the AA girls. So I said something.

Looks to me like someone read this thread, their ears started burning and thought they were the one being discussed and being accused of something - talk about being defensive and taking something that is not about them, personally. Must be be guilty of something to be developing such guilt trip about themselves. Bet they wake up every day looking over their shoulders and go to sleep doing the same thing. Originally Posted by CG2014
Fact: I can name 5-6 girls who always reply to ISO that are white. I'm not going to because it's their business and I don't have an issue with it.

The girls that post at 9:00 on Sunday on the weekend lineup are all white with the exception of one Hispanic.

The girls always online on chat are mostly white. I can think of one exception.

The girls that post threADS weekly are mostly non AA with the exception of one I can think of.

The girls who respond on most theADS in coed are mostly white.

All of this is marketing; don't hate. But to mention that some are AA seemed irrelevant to me and kind of purposeful. Why do you think it was necessary Brandofan?

I didn't bring up race, the OP did. BTW, I'm not AA. So Brandofan, you can say what you want, but conservatives think that throwing out the "you threw out the race card card" is an effective rebuttal to everything. What's next "it's fake news, snowflake". How imaginative. Use that one, that will make me absolutely wrong and you right. BTW, if you're a conservative, shouldn't you be trying to bring this website down, not in it? Hypocrite. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
I post alot in the ISO section in several cities...but usually it is to suggest another provider I feel would be a good fit
I’m available near Frankford and tollway!!!

Oh sorry, I thought this was an ISO

I post only when fitting to me, I have not made a hit on every single post, but if someone is looking for what I can offer, I damn sure will try and make a new friend. Now that I am pregnant, I’m pretty sure I’m not everyone’s cup of tea, but, if they are looking for something I can offer and they want to try a preggo provider, I am down for some fun!

I have also seen a few guys who I have seen before and they are looking for someone and I post on there and I end up seeing them. Sometimes guys want to know who is available. It’s not about being desperate or claim to be low volume. Sometimes I sit up in my little room and watch TV and I’m honestly bored and don’t want to go home, so I look through there and hope to find some company myself while making a few extra bucks. No harm in that.

It’s all about the fun. So let’s have some FUN!!!