Frustrating NCNS experience with Nicole Cox

Wow, it seems everyone just wants to jump on a person when they are down. I can attest that Nicole thoroughly and utterly killed her car on the day in question. It's unfortunate that things have gotten so blown out of proportion. life happens to us all and with all of the bad stuff going on right now this is really minor in my opinion. Nicole has always been up front and honest with me. I've never gotten less than she promised. She is still my go to girl!
No worries.. they only comment and feed on drama. There is none so the vultures have moved on.
Wow, it seems everyone just wants to jump on a person when they are down. I can attest that Nicole thoroughly and utterly killed her car on the day in question. It's unfortunate that things have gotten so blown out of proportion. life happens to us all and with all of the bad stuff going on right now this is really minor in my opinion. Nicole has always been up front and honest with me. I've never gotten less than she promised. She is still my go to girl! Originally Posted by Scotch75034
Wow, it seems everyone just wants to jump on a person when they are down. I can attest that Nicole thoroughly and utterly killed her car on the day in question. It's unfortunate that things have gotten so blown out of proportion. life happens to us all and with all of the bad stuff going on right now this is really minor in my opinion. Nicole has always been up front and honest with me. I've never gotten less than she promised. She is still my go to girl! Originally Posted by Scotch75034
All 8 of your posts have been to Nicole or about her. Take off your armor, you white knight.
He is nicole btw
He is nicole btw Originally Posted by Bigdik111
Im glad you mentioned that. They can check it out. They can check IP addresses and search history. I think they should.
Nope. I'm not Nicole, please do verify the IP address and confirm this.