Review: Eight Letters for Bristol bangs

Plus 1 addict
This situation is easy to handle. You find a different girl, one that is reliable. If a girl can't keep her word to me, why bother? Real life shit happens too but 30 seconds on the phone can explain that. Posting a review and complaining here won't help. Letting .her know she lost a potential customer for life just might. As for myself I just want to find one or two really reliable girls I can see regularly. It's hareder than you think it should be, that is gore sure
This situation is easy to handle. You find a different girl, one that is reliable. If a girl can't keep her word to me, why bother? Real life shit happens too but 30 seconds on the phone can explain that. Posting a review and complaining here won't help. Letting .her know she lost a potential customer for life just might. As for myself I just want to find one or two really reliable girls I can see regularly. It's hareder than you think it should be, that is gore sure Originally Posted by bbtony

Son
ríe, yo existo
Off the bench just says his first three experiences nothing about who they were with. If you and the OP make a pattern I guess there is one.
  • L.A.
  • 07-27-2013, 09:43 PM
Off the bench just says his first three experiences nothing about who they were with. If you and the OP make a pattern I guess there is one. Originally Posted by driver2643
My first 3 experiences in the hobby were with BB and they all went down the same way as it did for the OP. Originally Posted by offthebench
He was pretty clear it was with BB.
Yes all 3 were her. All 3 times I drove all the way to the incall; 3rd was McK to Bedford. It was a good while ago and I've been doing well ever since. I was very new to the hobby and still figuring it all out.....so maybe something there??? Though the 3 appts. were set?
So, davidhurst...in the interest of providing valuable info (and it is concerning this girl):
Has gotten back to you? AT ALL? Because it's been nearly 3 days.
As for myself I just want to find one or two really reliable girls I can see regularly. It's hareder than you think it should be, that is gore sure Originally Posted by bbtony

Son
ríe, yo existo
Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Well, there's one. And here's your other
Elisabeth raises her hand. There. You have three names, now.

There are plenty more.

Sorry you were stood up.
Tara raises her hand. I'm here for you sweetie. Sorry about what happened
  • Kili
  • 07-28-2013, 01:08 PM
come on bro, you got stood up and came back for more 3x? just seems a little off to me... why would BB risk getting chopped up over one date?
We need to keep posting NCNS reviews on every single friggin dumb whore that pulls this crap. They found out about the "emergency" via their phone. But they do not have the decency to text you. F them all. BB is off my list.
come on bro, you got stood up and came back for more 3x? just seems a little off to me... why would BB risk getting chopped up over one date? Originally Posted by Kili
There's much information to be found on BB and others in the board's more private forums. Write a review and you, too, can find answers to your questions in those more private forums. There's a wealth information there that goes much farther than the number of "Yes", No", and NCNS reviews/threads.
This situation is easy to handle. You find a different girl, one that is reliable. If a girl can't keep her word to me, why bother? Real life shit happens too but 30 seconds on the phone can explain that. Posting a review and complaining here won't help. Letting .her know she lost a potential customer for life just might. As for myself I just want to find one or two really reliable girls I can see regularly. It's hareder than you think it should be, that is fore sure Originally Posted by bbtony
I pride myself on punctuality. If you come near dfw airport south often, I'll show u.
**raises hand** I don't think I have ever had a NcNs ... It always sucks to get stood up though.
We need to keep posting NCNS reviews on every single friggin dumb whore that pulls this crap. They found out about the "emergency" via their phone. But they do not have the decency to text you. F them all. BB is off my list. Originally Posted by Bobster36
Geeze tell us how you really feel!