PROOF SL ATTACKS ANY NEW GIRL VISITING AUSTIN WHO WON'T SEE HIM

There is one thing to discuss a NCNS. There is another to PURPOSELY write a review on a NCNS which will get moved to coed for the purpose of retaliation. A tactical move which you suggested be done to providers. Originally Posted by dante0322
Make no mistake dumbass.........
All ncns threads are retaliation.
Otherwise you just try to reschedule with them.
Oh wait, he did that and it happened again!
Carry on WK

So on the scoreboard list a provider who:
1. Will pull a no show.
2. After rescheduling, will pull a second no show.
3. A provider that will discuss the private details of your scheduled appointment with anyone who ask her.

Hmmmmm I don't think you are really helping her case
I am NOT a white knight. This information is in the COED that you started. Check the link. This is the communication that went between you and rockerrick. It is in the link for all hobbyist and providers to see and read. It was NOT in any private forum.

And yes, we are suppose to have the same rights - without bashing or retaliation. I guess you think you are in control or own this board and its your rules. I have not disrespected you or called you any names. I have ONLY stated my opinions. That is all. You can't do the same. For some reason you need to just bash and I won't mention all the wonderful things that you have said.

I just don't understand if you don't agree why cant you just say - hey this is they way I see it and just lay it out. I laid out the facts with rockerick. I didn't use any derogatory terms. I've done the same with you. We've provided the information and the detail you asked for and all you do is retaliate and get more vile. Originally Posted by dante0322
You'd think that would be it.... But it won't. Now go away and have a nice day!
Ok, rockerick. I will spell it out for you being that you don't get it. Here is the retaliation part.

Writing a NCNS review on the provider which will eventually be moved to the coed so it will stick to their profile

I never did not say anything not to discuss a NCNS. What I objected to was you providing instructions in COED on how to retaliate against a provider by writing a NCNS review in the Independent reviews. Which YOU openly stated in COED. And this makes me a white knight because I called you out on your tactics? Because I don't agree with you and SL? This is why you guys have to resort to bashing and retaliation against the other members here who have a difference of opinion and state it and provide the FACTS.

And I see that you are also bashing other members who state their opinion and proving the facts.

You called me a white knight, the facts speak otherwise. If the information was NOT in coed under YOUR post and I divulged it you would be absolutely 100% correct. Fortunately, your 100% incorrect.

Make no mistake dumbass.........
All ncns threads are retaliation.
Otherwise you just try to reschedule with them.
Oh wait, he did that and it happened again!
Carry on WK

So on the scoreboard list a provider who:
1. Will pull a no show.
2. After rescheduling, will pull a second no show.
3. A provider that will discuss the private details of your scheduled appointment with anyone who ask her.

Hmmmmm I don't think you are really helping her case Originally Posted by rockerrick
The appointment was made thru p411, that's the way things are handled on p411.
If she doesn't like it, she can not do the ncns, orrrrr get off p411!

Now I think I'll make a thread explaining the process to all who don't understand it

That way you can cry like a little bitch each and every time it happens.

See how helpful you are being?

Oh I don't see your bitch ass crying about someone who's actually done this before?

Very true. It's called pinning to the providers profile. And you don't necessarily have to have it in review form. Sending the link to this post would work, but the review format would probably be easier to follow. I've had nsnc posts pinned to profiles. Plus you get the satisfaction of seeing your post listed every time you check out her reviews on P411. E Originally Posted by Eraserman
You see I didn't invent the process, this was something conceived by the owner of p411 to make providers accountable for their actions.

They expect people male and female to conduct themselves as professionals.

It's not retaliation, it's the reason we book off p411.

You have recourse when someone waste your valuable time.
If you read what he wrote that is the opposite of what you are suggesting. You suggested of actually writing an actual review. Reread what he wrote. Now tell me, are you allowed to go into Independent Reviews and write a NCNS review? if you are send the link. I am man enough to apologize.

That is totally different than what you have provided to support your position because you recommended going into Independent reviews and writing a NCNS review and your evidence does not support doing that.

The appointment was made thru p411, that's the way things are handled on p411.
If she doesn't like it, she can not do the ncns, orrrrr get off p411!

Now I think I'll make a thread explaining the process to all who don't understand it

That way you can cry like a little bitch each and every time it happens.

See how helpful you are being?

Oh I don't see your bitch ass crying about someone who's actually done this before?

You see I didn't invent the process, this was something conceived by the owner of p411 to make providers accountable for their actions.

They expect people male and female to conduct themselves as professionals.

It's not retaliation, it's the reason we book off p411.

You have recourse when someone waste your valuable time. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Maybe you should re read and comprehend?

Sending the link to this post would work, but the review format would probably be easier to follow. I've had nsnc posts pinned to profiles.

You really are the village idiot.
Amid all the smoke, deflection and minions being called upon to offer attacks. I hope everyone reads what glen links. Originally Posted by Toyz

Who is Glen?
Alright fellas,

Let's tone down on the name calling and personal insults. I have no problem with you debating the topic of this thread, but we know how to do it without the BS.

sixx
Alright fellas,

Let's tone down on the name calling and personal insults. I have no problem with you debating the topic of this thread, but we know how to do it without the BS.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Thanks Sixx.... just to show Dante0322 my heart is in the right place I posted the review he requested / suggested I should have posted. Nothing changed I just copied the original COED post. Let's see how this works for Ms. Starrluvsyou and her WHITE KNIGHTS!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056548620
Ooooopsie looks like the WKing might have not worked out the way they intended?
Wow, her income is dependent on discretion yet SL posted in Coed. That is NOT discretion. Originally Posted by dante0322

Unfortunately we can't post it in the review section where most guys look so here in CoEd gets it seen by the biggest possible audience that she wasted someone's time....
SMH. I did NOT request or suggest that you post a review on Ms. Starrluvsyou. rockerick did. My issue has been your bashing and insults on the members such as myself and how you retaliate against people who don't agree with you. You can't just have a dialogue with people who don't agree with you.

Thanks Sixx.... just to show Dante0322 my heart is in the right place I posted the review he requested / suggested I should have posted. Nothing changed I just copied the original COED post. Let's see how this works for Ms. Starrluvsyou and her WHITE KNIGHTS!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056548620 Originally Posted by Still Looking
He asked for the pinning too
You do know you pushed that whole situation, congratulations dante0322

Keep up the good work, your efforts are appreciated.

As always you miss the point and/or twist things. The original point was that nothing should have been said here because in the CoEd post as discretion was not used and it effects her income which is contradictory considering that it was already posted in CoEd. Lastly, your statement supports my statement. So Thank you for your comment where you probably did not mean to support my statement you unknowingly did.

Unfortunately we can't post it in the review section where most guys look so here in CoEd gets it seen by the biggest possible audience that she wasted someone's time....
Originally Posted by Whispers
SMH. I did NOT request or suggest that you post a review on Ms. Starrluvsyou. rockerick did. My issue has been your bashing and insults on the members such as myself and how you retaliate against people who don't agree with you. You can't just have a dialogue with people who don't agree with you. Originally Posted by dante0322

You complained / ridiculed /bashed me because I posted a thread in COED rather than post in the ML. That argument was settled. Placing a thread in ML does NOT get moved to COED and would NOT let the provider respond. Why do you think it's the POLICY to move those kind of reviews to COED? In this case... her response was something about peanut butter. Brilliant... but then here come the WHITE KNIGHTS not involved and do not know MS Shitty TCB Skills but you side with her. You even took the trouble to get her side of the story but your going to keep it a secret. Normally this is where the name calling starts but I'll just say keep up the good work. The more you post the more you embarrass myself. Enjoy the spot light!Oh wait a minute... there is one thing you KEEP FORGETTING! When I told her if she had no intention of resolving this "miscommunication" I would file a complaint with P411 and post a thread in Austin COED where by she will be the star! Her response was I don't care what you do! (Paraphrasing) Funny how you KEEP ignoring that. If I sent you a screen shot (perfectly OK so long as I don't publish it here) would you start a thread here in COED, admit you are a WHITE KNIGHT and that you were WRONG!?