First time ever changing my look !!!

I think your original black color looks the best but that’s just me.
Personally I like the drapes to always match the carpet but if you have hardwood floors it really doesn’t matter.
Have to agree with FunMonday ..... redheads are hotttt, and the hottttest of all is when the pussy hair is red, too .....
OP. Since we have a public discussion about your carpet are you going to dye it red or shave it? Red drapes and black carpet sound nice for a play room but on you red on red would be a lot nicer
Im always clean cuts guys. No dye needed...
Have always fantasized about being with you, but it has never happened. Now you're just a wee bit more exotic, even if just for a little while. I imagine you over me with the hair cascading down, framing your beautiful face and especially those eyes and lips. Enjoy!!
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2019, 03:12 PM
If she has carpet, she's off the list! Ladies take note....
It is so piercing Carmella, you have always been so sultry. I never did hear back from you that time I would still love to see you in the future
I love redheads, natural born. Being a redhead is more than a hair color. It’s an attitude, a personality. You can’t get it in a box. Besides you don’t have the right skin tone to pull it off.
I liked your black hair because it was in stark contrast to your bright blue eyes.

However; the new color looks great on you. Very nice.
I think its Gorgeous and looks great on you... Ive always been afraid of Red lol but definitely looks great on you
Yes it looks great. More exotic
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2019, 04:27 PM
I love redheads, natural born. Being a redhead is more than a hair color. It’s an attitude, a personality. You can’t get it in a box. Besides you don’t have the right skin tone to pull it off. Originally Posted by txexetoo
You're describing them firecrackers, they're some wild women for sure
You're describing them firecrackers, they're some wild women for sure Originally Posted by BLM69
Yep, like the redhead Ygritte in Game of Thrones. Redheads have "hair kissed by fire". Their personalities are as fiery as their hair.
I think it looks hot! You're hot in my book anyway, red hair just adds a new sexy look for you. But what do I know, I'm just another RH negative.