Dallas - Best Large Breasted Providers?

until today, I would have said "don't look at the AMPs"!

but fuck, I saw 2 new ladies today, at Lucky Haven.. both of them Natural D Cups. Madonna and Ari.. I recommend both!

until today, I would have said "don't look at the AMPs"!

but fuck, I saw 2 new ladies today, at Lucky Haven.. both of them Natural D Cups. Madonna and Ari.. I recommend both!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thanks for the tip, Chung! Last time I was at Lucky Haven a few months ago, I met the legendary Shasha but I may have to try someone different the next time I'm there.
BERKLEIGH'S tits certainly are photogenic! Originally Posted by =cP
Thanks for the mention!

They are 36DDD and probably some the best enhanced that look and feel very natural.
I just wanted to be under Berkleigh, and her luscious 36DDD boobs ... YUMMY!!!

• BLM69
  • 05-07-2019, 05:18 PM
I just wanted to be under Berkleigh, and her luscious 36DDD boobs ... YUMMY!!!

Originally Posted by netman
Oh brother
SexyKim2008 and JustJackie have some that will be on your mind for days after your encounter. No sag either Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29
Thx luv! You should see us tag team that COCK!
Wow love thanks so much
Gina’s boobs are prize winners. Huge. Natural. Well presented. I do not believe there are any other providers who possess bosoms such as hers.

Jules has a killer rack. Nowhere as large as Gina’s, but much more than a handful. Great hangers. A Boob Man will NOT be disappointed with Jules, rather, he will be happy as can be for such a nice rack.

This is MHO, only. Originally Posted by crashkopf
Thx luv! You should see us tag team that COCK! Originally Posted by sexykim2008

Hey, dont threaten me with a good time now
A lady once asked me what I thought the perfect breast size was. I told her “whatever size is in my face at the time.” ��

That being said, the ladies in this thread have sweater bunnies to be proud of. I raise a glass to all of you.
Bliss of DFW
38DD 2 nice milk dubs for ya