Iowa democrat stupidity

• WTF
  • 02-04-2020, 02:15 PM
They need time to clean up the audit trail. These precinct chairmen could go offline and transmit their totals to a media outfit. That they don't means there's complicity. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Awww...the tinfoil hats are out in force I see!
Perhaps ftw should care - as a card carrying Fascist DPST.

When your party cannot even fix a vote in IOWA for Biden - you deserve Bernie!!!
And - your heroine H.... is clearly running - recent appearances - looks like she had work done - or a Pelosi mask make-up. Clearly trying desperately to appeal to the radical Marxists of the young Fascist DPST party! Originally Posted by oeb11
Both Quid Pro Joe and Hillary are losers. Joe's Presidential runs have always been weak. What's this, his third time? Hillary is another IA disaster waiting to happen.

Michelle/Putin 2020!
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2020, 02:17 PM
Michelle/Putin - that would be the most masculine ticket the Fascist DPST's could/have ever posted or hoped to post.
Awww...the tinfoil hats are out in force I see! Originally Posted by WTF
Yea WTFaggot you should get one it would go with your chrome plated knee pads
I read that dems refused to allow DHS to test their voting app to test how secure it is.

the best part is, they didn't test the stupid thing before the Iowa debacle for any coding problems.

what were they thinking...
They were thinking that the obama care implementation was successful, and they wanted to repeat it.

If one made up this as a story line, it wouldn't be believed. You'd be castigated for parodying the weak.
Old white, commie Bernie Sanders does you old, white fat fuck. Originally Posted by bambino
Did yous call someone else a old white fats fuck, Peggy Sue?

LOLLING!
I read that dems refused to allow DHS to test their voting app to test how secure it is.

the best part is, they didn't test the stupid thing before the Iowa debacle for any coding problems.

what were they thinking... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dumb shit, indeed.

At least they didn’t jacks odd during your national hymn...
The CubScoutMayor kicked BitenJoe's Ass!!!!
Election inter- oh never mind that's only if they say ,,,,,
Someone pointed out that millions of people buy a lottery ticket twice a week and find out who won the very next day over and over again. In Iowa they can't even count 100,000 votes every four years.

what were they thinking... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The dims were thinking how they could control the outcome.

Like they always do.
The CubScoutMayor kicked BitenJoe's Ass!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Joe was never a front runner. He was propped up by the Dim/Media complex to facilitate the impeachment. Strange how Joe went from "front runner" to "field in view" and the media isn't questioning it.
The whole impeachment thing was to distract from Harvey Weinstein.
"Hello, this is Iowa Precinct Chairman Dee Snutts. I'd like to report the results..."