GFE

Maybe not to us old-timers, but someone needs to tell the young ‘uns. Some of them apparently haven’t gotten the memo. Originally Posted by TinMan
They cannot read anyway. Put it in tik tok form and they will understand.
They cannot read anyway. Put it in tik tok form and they will understand. Originally Posted by pyramider
No one reads lol
No one reads lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Exactly.

Or maybe they don't care, providers are going to do what they do, even if they say they are good with what a client wants and what his definition of GFE is. Providers are going to say that to get the guy to set the appointment so they can get that money.

Then, when the guy wants to post a honest review of his experience, she gets all uppity and tries to ruin the guy for future sessions with other providers. One of the reasons why guys chose not to review or review but embellish so the provider's feelings are not hurt and she will give him a reference if requested.
I expect no limit with my girl friend (or boy friend).
I expect no limit with my girl friend (or boy friend). Originally Posted by Haejinkim
I hear you have lots of boyfriends!
I guess that's why I am being thrown off by the reviews showing GFE. If I see a condom it doesn't seem like a girlfriend to me.
I guess that's why I am being thrown off by the reviews showing GFE. If I see a condom it doesn't seem like a girlfriend to me. Originally Posted by junebug
Good point. I think among pay-for-play, bbfs tilts to the PSE, while IOP and kissing is the closest one could hope for in a GFE.