Providers going to lunch, Starbucks or for a drink?

I have definitely taken a lady for two I have seen out to dinner, lunch drinks.. I do like to get to know them- they ARE people too and deserve to be treated nicely.. After all we did fuck the shit out of each other and if there is any sort of personal connection it is nice to get to know them.. and yes, I have been rewarded with some OTC fun because of of it..

If there is no connection then no don't waste your time or theirs- and 99.9% of the time if you do take them out, don't expect them to fall in love with you...so if that is what you expect then leave it alone..
i love going out to lunch.
The first time I ever scheduled an incall appointment I was nervous as can be. The woman understood (I think) how nervous I was, and when I called for the exact location (it was a little early, but we had agreed it would be ok whenever I was available) she said she was having a drink nearby and I could just meet her there. It worked out great as we got all the "get to know you pleasantries" done and spared me the absolute panic of walking up to a door. She probably has no idea how much it eased my mind. And she did not even count the time against our private time. That seems like a wonderful way to break the ice. I know time is usually money, but for a first meeting, it seems pretty safe. If you have the time, why not play it safe?
If I see one of my regulars, I usually ask her to lunch after the date. It is my way of showing appreciation for a good date and letting her know that she is more than just a 60 minute date to me.
Drive thru where? Mount Taint? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Taint in the Box

or possibly

Taint King

or

McTaint

how about

Tainty's

less I forget

WhataTAINT
The first time I ever scheduled an incall appointment I was nervous as can be. The woman understood (I think) how nervous I was, and when I called for the exact location (it was a little early, but we had agreed it would be ok whenever I was available) she said she was having a drink nearby and I could just meet her there. It worked out great as we got all the "get to know you pleasantries" done and spared me the absolute panic of walking up to a door. She probably has no idea how much it eased my mind. And she did not even count the time against our private time. That seems like a wonderful way to break the ice. I know time is usually money, but for a first meeting, it seems pretty safe. If you have the time, why not play it safe? Originally Posted by Texasm31
I enjoyed our time together babe! It's been a while... We should play again!
It is fun to do this - get better acquainted in a casual setting. Of course, the flirting in public can be pretty hot, as well.
  • Zx
  • 11-07-2012, 06:05 AM
I have definitely taken a lady for two I have seen out to dinner, lunch drinks.. I do like to get to know them- they ARE people too and deserve to be treated nicely.. After all we did fuck the shit out of each other and if there is any sort of personal connection it is nice to get to know them.. and yes, I have been rewarded with some OTC fun because of of it..

If there is no connection then no don't waste your time or theirs- and 99.9% of the time if you do take them out, don't expect them to fall in love with you...so if that is what you expect then leave it alone.. Originally Posted by nosweat
Agree - chemistry makes each encounter that much better
Starbucks is my am hang out. Usually 3-4x a week. Agree it's always a good ice breaker and managing time is the key. I've ask a few providers here but most cancel at last minute and the rest go to VM. I hang out in the Arl/Fw area but I'm considering a Dallas road trip. My 2 cents
I enjoyed our time together babe! It's been a while... We should play again! Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz
Agreed!
ACTUALLY IT WAS LAST WEEK A GREAT GUY AND MYSELF WENT TO LUNCH AND AFTER

FOR THE SWEET TREAT HE DECIDED TO ENJOY THE SMOOTH AND SOOOO SUCCULENT

CURVES HE COULD NOT TAKE HIS EYE'S OFF OF THE WHOLE TIME NOT TO MENTION OTHER

THINGS I POSSESS!!!!
Did you mean TAINT?
  • Zx
  • 11-07-2012, 08:55 PM
I have gone too lots of lunches with my clients. One of our favorite lunch spots is Bone Daddys. I think it's because we both like too check out the sceneray. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Dang it getting hot in here!

Zx... you know drinks anytime with me... love ya babe Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Anytime babe, let me know when you have some time

One popular semi-HDH lost $500 (at least). After many great reviews & some sexy chat exchanges I had her on my must see list.

Then after discovering we live near each other I said if she ever got bored we could hang out at Starbucks. Her response: "my time is worth too much to have coffee with you"....

I'm so glad there are 500+ on Dallas P411. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I avoid these type of providers like the plague

It is fun to do this - get better acquainted in a casual setting. Of course, the flirting in public can be pretty hot, as well. Originally Posted by YourGirl
Flirting in public can lead to some naughty things

Starbucks is my am hang out. Usually 3-4x a week. Agree it's always a good ice breaker and managing time is the key. I've ask a few providers here but most cancel at last minute and the rest go to VM. I hang out in the Arl/Fw area but I'm considering a Dallas road trip. My 2 cents Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
Couldn't agree more
PYRAMIDER*SWEETIE THIS IS A BETTER TIME THAN ANY IVE ALWAYS LIKED

YOUR AVATAR IT MAKES ME SMILE ALONG WITH THAT SENSE OF HUMOR THAT

YOU HAVE TAINT NOTHING WRONG WITH LUNCH OR DINNER WITH A HOT MATURE

BABE,,,WHY NOT BREAKFAST AFTER AN OVERNIGHT OF ADULT FUN????
  • Zx
  • 11-08-2012, 06:33 AM
PYRAMIDER YOU STUD YOU!!! Lol

I love meeting a provider who can carry a good conversation and who has a great sense humor. A great personality adds sex appeal and often leads to a great GFE experience. Fortunate to have a semi-flexible work schedule, ladies let me know if you want hangout today or next week or you can PM me.