Meanwhile in Iowa........

I wash my hands every night, no matter what is on them. Originally Posted by bb1961
I certainly hope so.[/QUOTE]

makes you wonder what he gets on his hands
His employer should be imprisoned and all the company's assets should be forfeited.
His employer should be imprisoned and all the company's assets should be forfeited. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
He lied to his employer about his status and passed the E-verify system
He lied to his employer about his status and passed the E-verify system Originally Posted by Hotrod511
No, they used nother system.A older one.
Thank you Yussup,
You have no idea how that was weighing so heavily on my mind. I woke up every day thinking about that. Now I can rest easy. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That is not my name Austin Ellen. And your personal comments are out of line.
America needs to purge the filth in this country. Ship em back!
This is panicked hate speech, plain and simple, Ellen. And I resent your personal accusations.

I wash my hands every night, no matter what is on them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is not my name Austin Ellen. And your personal comments are out of line. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
your constant overreacting reminds me of someone .. i can't quite place it ... ah yes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywJD13fujw

hahahaaaaa

and my name is The_Waco_Kid! it says so on my profile! hahahaaaa
You're Ranting again Yssup Originally Posted by Hotrod511

thats his favorite sport!
Silly man ... don’t you know what I do for fun???
Silly man ... don’t you know what I do for fun??? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

please don't tell us.
The original story ,the employer was given out of state ID and SS card which he ran thru the INS web site and was ok . And that the SS number was faked. Now the disinformation and Washing of the original stories has started. Side note where's E Warrens concern for AMERICAN families ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Or just maybe the FACTS are coming to light.
Or just maybe the FACTS are coming to light. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And the facts are he was here illegally and he's a killer plane and simple
HTML Code:
https://www.kcci.com/article/farm-that-employed-suspected-killer-did-not-use-e-verify/22798486

Back to you. Originally Posted by bamscram
So the government system failed and you think the farmer is to blame