QS vs HH vs Hour

I never do QS, maybe HH if I’m unsure. Most of the time I will do hour maybe 1.5 hours. I don’t really have the time to for multi hour unless it’s for an event.
Everyone operates their business differently. I personally am not a sugar baby nor do I want to text anyone and pretend to be super into you etc etc for money... feels wrong to me. This is just me though, I'm not built for that kind of connection in this business . I don't offer social dates because I don't want the kinds of clients who will become attached to me, start stalking me, try to manipulate me etc etc. I don't see any need for fluff or filler. However, that is simply the individual experience I offer, and I know that my clients are appreciative of their discretion and privacy, just like I'm sure other providers that offer a more GFE friendly experience (longer dates, overnight) are appreciated by their clients for offering the alternative.

I have offered both sides of the spectrum, from 30 minutes to overnights - social dates and overnights lead to me being harassed and stalked. I now keep my appointments short and sweet to avoid the possibility of that happening again. But again, it is all relative and everyone is into something different and/or is seeking something different, which is why there are so many different providers who offer different experiences to choose from ^_^ Originally Posted by valkyra

100% agree the fuck are we going to do for more than 30 sometimes 40 minutes fake be a couple. Sounds weird and dumb.
Everyone operates their business differently. I personally am not a sugar baby nor do I want to text anyone and pretend to be super into you etc etc for money... feels wrong to me. This is just me though, I'm not built for that kind of connection in this business . I don't offer social dates because I don't want the kinds of clients who will become attached to me, start stalking me, try to manipulate me etc etc. I don't see any need for fluff or filler. However, that is simply the individual experience I offer, and I know that my clients are appreciative of their discretion and privacy, just like I'm sure other providers that offer a more GFE friendly experience (longer dates, overnight) are appreciated by their clients for offering the alternative.

I have offered both sides of the spectrum, from 30 minutes to overnights - social dates and overnights lead to me being harassed and stalked. I now keep my appointments short and sweet to avoid the possibility of that happening again. But again, it is all relative and everyone is into something different and/or is seeking something different, which is why there are so many different providers who offer different experiences to choose from ^_^ Originally Posted by valkyra
There are definitely enough different types of ladies and experiences available to please everyone. For me, I prefer an hour, and will sometimes do 30 as well. An hour is just enough time to not feel rushed. That usually leaves about 10-15 minutes at the end to clean up, get dressed and chat for a few minutes. I did a dinner date years back on a business trip and it was super awkward. She was a nice person, but we didn’t really have a lot to talk about. I couldn’t wait until the check came. Never again for me.
I truly believe everything should be about you! I stupidly offered my opinion to the original question and am eternally sorry for daring to even have an opinion. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
now ...ya gots fixed ...too
Keep my wifes name out your fucking mouth. Originally Posted by randombl
ans a free ...fix fer ...ya!
Here's a recent scenario. Book with someone you feel like you can trust for an outcall for a half hour. Be her uber driver to your place, chat and develop your connection in the car. When you arrive at your place and if she's cool, she will be unrushed. Do your thing. If you're cool and it only takes you 15 minutes to get off, you're done. Everyone happy. Voila.
Clarence Thomas and plastic man are the greatest living Americans
It sounds like you're pissed because this post struck a nerve for you in terms of finances and it feels to you like this is exactly the sort of behavior you hate. It practically threatens the concept of livelihood. Btw, Let me know where I said " book for the minimal time and *expect* to stay beyond my appointment slot."

Calling a provider I might connect with as being "desperate for regulars" & "someone who could be manipulated" is like calling you "a real person who portrays a character that runs a business" In other words, it's harsh at best.

I truly think time can be better spent not arguing.

Here's the thing without getting into further details or attacks. This is a coed topic for discussion about the duration of appointments. Originally Posted by RobZom
I wasn't pissed, just was under the impression that people come to these boards to exchange ideas and discuss different viewpoints. Excuse me for my error...
plastic man for president 2024
plastic man ...is the greatest living American Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
correction
plastic man is god ...ferever Originally Posted by valkyra
nuff ...saids
I would like to thank Plastic Man for the yeoman's work he has done in this tread....
plastic man for president 2024 Originally Posted by valkyra
I think Plastic Man was already president from 2016 to 2020 under a different handle.
I would like to thank Valkyra for her frank and friendly inputs, as others have remarked, I too miss the girls being active on here.
I think Plastic Man was already president from 2016 to 2020 under a different handle. Originally Posted by brasil
when life was good and guys would go for the hour with a gal