BRA & PANTIES Come on now!

Here's A Novel Idea! NO PANTIES ALLOWED!! Originally Posted by shorty

Is that for you or the provider?
LMfao! I remember one session when the wife walked in (she wasn't expected - to make a long story short he told me the wife died 3 years ago). The last thing I thought about was putting my clothes back on. I wanted to get the hell out of there and FAST.

No matter what. I would never leave my panties at a guy's place. The last thing I want to do is get my client in trouble. Heck I give them advice all the time on how to not get caught. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

Occupational Hazard! LOL
I rarely buy fancy clothes or anything but lingerie is a guilty pleasure of mine. I have of about 80 bra and pantie sets... Every colour and and design you can imagine. Only when I started in this hobby did I care about a matching set.
So to answer the question... No plain Jane stained panties for me.
I rarely buy fancy clothes or anything but lingerie is a guilty pleasure of mine. I have of about 80 bra and pantie sets... Every colour and and design you can imagine. Only when I started in this hobby did I care about a matching set.
So to answer the question... No plain Jane stained panties for me. Originally Posted by Shayla
Matched set? So that’s it... stains on both panties and bra so they were a matched set! She was doing me a favor and I was being selfish! LOL

Oh, my favorite colors:

Morning: (You shouldn’t be wearing anything!)
Afternoon: Yellow
Evening: Black, Red or White

Just in case! LOL

Matched set? So that’s it... stains on both panties and bra so they were a matched set! She was doing me a favor and I was being selfish! LOL

Oh, my favorite colors:

Morning: (You shouldn’t be wearing anything!)
Afternoon: Yellow
Evening: Black, Red or White

Just in case! LOL
Originally Posted by Still Looking

Okay so I'll wear my yellow thong when I go to Austin and arrive on the runway.
Yellow? Really? It's my favourite colour but you'll never see me wearing it...
Try again. How about... green?
Red or black definitely. White... No. I'm clumsy and spill things.
Red or black definitely. White... No. I'm clumsy and spill things. Originally Posted by Shayla

I never thought being Asian I could wear yellow haha. But it's actually flattering against tan skin.
Its especially the tend if there doing outcalls. Never know when the SO decides to come home early and she has to make a quick getaway. Originally Posted by shorty
Because those few seconds you lose by fumbling with undies are crucial to make a safe getaway
Red or black definitely. White... No. I'm clumsy and spill things. Originally Posted by Shayla
Now what could possibly get spilled on under wear? Wait a minute... I just remembered the stains! Never mind! LOL
Okay so I'll wear my yellow thong when I go to Austin and arrive on the runway. Originally Posted by alluringava
The runway? You going to have the pilot wave them out the window? LOL
I get a kick out of dressing up for my guys...sometimes it might be as simple as a tight white wifebeater ,funky thigh high socks,and boy panties......sometimes it might be lacy undies & bra set with fishnets...............all in all though,I dress to fit my mood at the time...I do it more for myself than for my guys{they just reap the benefits}

But it will always be fresh and clean.....there is NO excuse for a reputable girl to "dress tacky"! Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1! I feel the same!
Wow, I think that is a major turn off! New panties and bras are where a BIG part of where my provider funds go! You should have taken a pic still looking...lol!
I get a kick out of dressing up for my guys...sometimes it might be as simple as a tight white wifebeater ,funky thigh high socks,and boy panties......sometimes it might be lacy undies & bra set with fishnets...............all in all though,I dress to fit my mood at the time...I do it more for myself than for my guys{they just reap the benefits}

But it will always be fresh and clean.....there is NO excuse for a reputable girl to "dress tacky"! Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1! I feel the same! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
If you two haven't met, you should. ijs
SL, I was looking through a providers gallery yesterday and she just looked dirty. Her hair was a mess, nails were a mess and her panty hose looked yellowish instead of white. Sometimes I feel bad for some of these guys that pay good money and end up with a girl that isn't well groomed. For $400 an hour, I'm giving the guy his monies worth and then some. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I don't care if you charge $150 an hour or $400 an hour. That is very, very sad.

Exactly, my work undies and my civvie undies are completely separate and no matter what price range you are you should always present yourself the best of your ability. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
My work and civie undies are the same. The only difference in the two is thee fact that I don't wear lingerie under my clothes, lol. So, those pieces are obviously only worn while working. But, as far as panties/bras, I see no separation in my work or civie undies. My mom taught her daughters at a very young age to make sure we ALWAYS have on nice underwear because you never know what surprises the day may bring. I never understood this logic until I became a paramedic. You'd be surprised at some of the things I've see after having to cut someone's clothes off to treat them in an emergency situation...

I get a kick out of dressing up for my guys...sometimes it might be as simple as a tight white wifebeater ,funky thigh high socks,and boy panties......sometimes it might be lacy undies & bra set with fishnets...............all in all though,I dress to fit my mood at the time...I do it more for myself than for my guys{they just reap the benefits} But it will always be fresh and clean.....there is NO excuse for a reputable girl to "dress tacky"! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I agree. The dressing up is done more for myself (I'm a "girly girl" who LOVES to get dolled up for my friends) unless there is a specific request.
Wow, I think that is a major turn off! New panties and bras are where a BIG part of where my provider funds go! You should have taken a pic still looking...lol!
Originally Posted by Macie Madrid
I've been slowing down just a bit on the picture taking.... DAMN!