Max's Record... For The Record

Karma, your reputation speaks for itself.
  • Carl
  • 06-03-2010, 03:49 PM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to pull a trigger. Hell Carl can do it. And he and Rainman are ReTards. Originally Posted by Big Jake
I'm an excellent driver. Dad lets me drive slow on the driveway every Saturday. 'Course the seats were originally brown leather now they're a pitiful red. It's a 1949 Buick Roadmaster. Straight 8. Fireball 8. Only 8,985 production models. Dad lets me drive slow on the driveway. But not on Monday, definitely not on Monday. Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner. Time to break out the inflatable Big Jake doll and the Anal-eze. Inflatable Jake's been a bad boy and Judge Wapner is going find him guilty and then I'm going to make him my bitch. Uh oh, fourteen minutes ...
  • Carl
  • 06-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Oh, you'd be surprised at the nutjobs they let post here. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Or maybe not ....

I'm not a pimp, I'm an adviser and protector. . . Originally Posted by AustinWildFlowers
I am sending you a dry cleaning bill. That statement caused me to backsnort a Coke Zero all over my favorite Red's Jersey.

Most times I covet the life of a Texan, but not in this case. I don't know this guy or the guys that seem to feel Max is the Antichrist, but surely there are more interesting things to do in Texas than to have what is it, seven. . .eight. . .nine different threads over this pissing match?
I say "just shoot em all and lets someone else sort them out".
Is this clown finally gone.... and this issue finally over???
  • 06-04-2010, 09:21 AM
I'll be the first, and probably only, to say that you have indeed made threats against myself and a former employee of yours that I helped go indy a while back. And you've continued since. **YES!, I have emails as proof, but we all know I am not allowed to post them in an open forum.** You don't "respect", "protect", and you BY YOUR OWN mouth are on parole.
Personally, I've considered you a major threat since the old board, but you had too much protection there. His help will only get you so far here Max, the owners here are hands on and have damn sure proven they won't tolerate any of what you got away with before. After this, maybe you will finally be banned from any reputable sites... then the women who are still here that used to work for you won't have to suffer your threats anymore.

--Since he opened up this can O worms, (revealing personal info), I really would ask permission to post what info I have in rebuttal.--

~K Originally Posted by karmaofaustin

If you don't have anything nice to say...

Come sit here by me.
I thought he was gone...Oh We'll... I'm sure the moderator forum has been a buzzin' this morning....
Karma you're showing courage that all the other victims and witnesses of Max are too timid to show. I just hope that we are all not underestimating the integrity of the mods. We noticed that Max was actually banned after your post, but now he's re-instated. And I've been 'deducted' just for posting that Max told me one of the mods was his partner, even though I clearly also stated that I didn't know if it was really true. They say I 'disrespected' that moderator. How this board treats this issue will be a litmus test for a lot of us.

At this point we can't know whether Max is really on parole or not, or what his conviction is for. But we do know that he tells his girls that he is, and that it's for a very violent crime. We don't know whether any of the mods are his business partners, but we do know that he tells people they are and then denies it on the boards. We do know from ample reporting that he mistreats and threatens his women, and then lies about it on the boards.

It's no wonder he landed in prison. The prisons are full of stupid bullies that love to brag about their crimes to others, then they're surprised when their boasting is used against them. I think that's what's going on here too.
Bullies... No friends but plenty of enemies.
I never knew Hans Solo was a drug smuggler. Dang. I'm going to sell my Star Trek DVDs. Was that why Chewbacca made all those weird sounds? Originally Posted by Happy Diver
Han Solo was a spice smuggler. So why would you sell all of your Star Trek DVD's?

Yep, I am a nerd for seeing these errors.

PS: Karma, while you may not be able to post those emails/PMs here, you can send them to St. Christopher and his staff. they might find something actionable in them especially if he made those threats in any connection to you and your activity on ECCIE.
Is this clown finally gone.... and this issue finally over??? Originally Posted by cockforhire

You know clowns.... they always come back!
Seems like he was gone for about half a day or a day and then came back?
FYI

The account was hacked and the mods caught it and did a temporary ban to prevent any further mischief from happening.

We are lienient towards all members having the right of expression as long as they do so within the guidelines. We do not endorse any one member over another, we allow the members to make their decisions as to who to believe or who to call BS on.