Plano hotel night clerk he/she hater!!!!!

Cynamon, apropos of nothing I do believe I have a crush on your avatar.

That is all. Sorry about the shitty hotel.
"Brevity is the soul of wit."

-Hamlet, Act 2, Scene 2. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I thought I could of been a little more detailed actually. If you want I can email you a revised version.
[QU, OTE=Von Spir;1056752229]Maybe he/she (I prefer to call them "It") is having hormone therapy and is confused on what it is.[/QUOTE]

Von,
Could Be. I should have asked.
Cynamon, apropos of nothing I do believe I have a crush on your avatar.

That is all. Sorry about the shitty hotel. Originally Posted by jdkees
She's popular.
No idea who she is. Just complimenting your taste.
No idea who she is. Just complimenting your taste. Originally Posted by jdkees
Thank you sir.
Maybe he/she (I prefer to call them "It") is having hormone therapy and is confused on what it is. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
It's Pat
As a person in the hotel industry being a Front Desk Agent ..personally I could care less who you are/what goes on inside the room as long as its w/in the hotels policy. SEX IN YOUR ROOM IS PERFECTLY W/IN policy. ...I recently had some BP ladies working out of the hotel I work at. Needless to say the foot traffic was minor and neither of the ladies names was on the reservation. As long as you abide by the rules, don't cause reason for them to kick you out/call the police everything should be fine. I don't ask people who are you here to see, whats the rm # etc. Unless the person comes in looking lost or is causing an issue then that was uncalled for. Originally Posted by robs4.1
Care to share your hotel for future reference.

Kidding. ♡♡♡
If you do take appointments that late maybe meet them at a side/back door and let them in. Means you have to get dressed and walk down there but at least they avoid the front desk.
If you do take appointments that late maybe meet them at a side/back door and let them in. Means you have to get dressed and walk down there but at least they avoid the front desk. Originally Posted by Dscrtplano
Yeah. I probably should of just not done the appt. But, I was really bored. I think I will definitely do that if I ever do another late night.
Originally Posted by jdkees
I honestly don't know who the chick is either. I just thought it was funny.
I honestly don't know who the chick is either. I just thought it was funny. Originally Posted by Cynamon

Not one of the funniest SNL characters.

Not one of the funniest SNL characters. Originally Posted by jdkees
Oh now I get the "it's pat" reference. I thought they may have been a inside joke. I've never seen that guy. Is that a movie? Looks funny.
Maybe he/she (I prefer to call them "It") is having hormone therapy and is confused on what it is. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Could have been PMSing?