DawnCeii Anyone?

Idk what it is about Mobile but there is nothing here. Reached out to 17 girls last niggt and only had 4 replies. Removed olivia due to bad reports. There was one other with some bad reports on here so took her out. Thought I had something locked down with milf but I wont send face pics. The other wouldnt do outcall. Anyone know someone will come to tillman corner?
Unfortunately you really need to go to Pensacola or Biloxi. Mobile is a wasteland void of quality willing females.
Olivia does not look like the girl in question,also different phone number
Idk what it is about Mobile but there is nothing here. Reached out to 17 girls last niggt and only had 4 replies. Removed olivia due to bad reports. There was one other with some bad reports on here so took her out. Thought I had something locked down with milf but I wont send face pics. The other wouldnt do outcall. Anyone know someone will come to tillman corner? Originally Posted by tonguemaster21
Welcome the Desert we call Mobile. Until this site changed it's policies we could at least watch for the quality providers that would stop through on their way to somewhere else, but now it's just plain sad. There is no real quality dependable Local providers so it's either lower your standards, hope that by some miracle you catch a traveling provider coming through or get on SA and lock down a SB.
What Pounder said! It’s amazing we can’t get any quality providers in Mobile. I’m tired of driving to Biloxi and Pensacola every time. A decent girl could do very well here.
Well I ended up getting last min outcall with Sanya last night and had fantastic time. Ill post review on her. I recommend you giving her a try
Idk what it is about Mobile but there is nothing here. Reached out to 17 girls last niggt and only had 4 replies. Removed olivia due to bad reports. There was one other with some bad reports on here so took her out. Thought I had something locked down with milf but I wont send face pics. The other wouldnt do outcall. Anyone know someone will come to tillman corner? Originally Posted by tonguemaster21
You got to try the milf just send a pic she’s new to the area and prob just wanted to be a little safe

I’ve seen her more then a half dozen times and damn it’s fun for sure her tongue deep in my ass was great all the positions are good to go ! Once your in you’ll be a regular and no more issues. Hell I have texted her at 1030 at night to tell her I was in town ( this was in Tallahassee) and she says come on let’s fuck 20 min in walking in the door and fucking for a couple hours straight she said I had another client but he was an hour away and I knew you are here and reputable and always good so I’ll do him later ... so yeah getting to be a regular has it’s advantages

If she works it right she will do good and I’m not white knighting her it’s just I have seen her a lot and it’s always been good and price is good too ... damn I guess I’ll have to drive over there now lol

Those mm tots and small frame is great !

Good luck