A thousand words...

and of jules, too!
Seems Monk's the only one with all the pics aside from the providers themselves. If it wouldn't trouble you too much, could you post one pic of a new provider in here everyday?

And after every pic, we'd post comments fawning over the provider in the pic.
....but as soon as I get my ass back to town...

WHAT YOU GONNA DO? ........

Travel safe pretty lady! Call me!
Seems Monk's the only one with all the pics aside from the providers themselves. If it wouldn't trouble you too much, could you post one pic of a new provider in here everyday? ...

And after every pic, we'd post comments fawning over the provider in the pic. Originally Posted by beaglebeagle
Fawn time, beagle...

Monk
Tonight my thoughts are of Tess, my very favorite. Tess is strikingly lovely, a woman who turns heads when she walks into a room. She projects elegance and polish, poise and self-assurance. Even more, she is a caring and thoughtful woman, winsome and refreshing.

Our play together is sometimes sweet and gentle, sometimes hungry and enthusiastic. Women like Tess are rare - confident of her beauty, confident of her sexuality, confident in knowing how to please me. Tess is a dreamweaver.

These are recent pix.

Monk
Every pic. I've ever seen of Tess has been absolutely stunning, and those two are definently no exception. I especially like the first one, but who wouldn't?
The only pics that get taken during my sessions, get taken from my camera, not theirs. Very few have pics on their camera phones and you could hardly tell if it was taken yesterday or five years ago from the, um, angles. Genius took one of me but it has to be over a year old now.

Are there complaints about my pictures not being accurate? I think they are pretty dead on but what do I know? I'm not a discerning client.
IMO rank amateur photos are usually the most accurate. Pro shots tend to be too polished and strategically placed to me.

For instance, Monk's photo shows that Tess has a rather charming smile. A detail that "I" never noticed before...maybe I was too focused on the lab coat.
IMO rank amateur photos are usually the most accurate. Pro shots tend to be too polished and strategically placed to me.

For instance, Monk's photo shows that Tess has a rather charming smile. A detail that "I" never noticed before...maybe I was too focused on the lab coat. Originally Posted by Joel Goodson
I couldn't agree more. I'm not a big fan of professional photos. They're rarely accurate, and even if they are I still prefer the more unpolished amateur looking pictures.
I couldn't agree more. I'm not a big fan of professional photos. They're rarely accurate, and even if they are I still prefer the more unpolished amateur looking pictures. Originally Posted by blenderhead

+3 for me.

Are there complaints about my pictures not being accurate? I think they are pretty dead on but what do I know? I'm not a discerning client. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I'm not a discerning client but I'd say they're pretty dead on as well.
  • PeAcH
  • 06-20-2010, 11:59 AM
Finally colored my hair and some quick shots for those who are curious. I know I had a few people ask of em from me.

I'll get better quality snapshots soon.
nice pics peach........ maybe one of the other pics could be a nice bottom shot..

so far, so very good
  • PeAcH
  • 06-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Thank ya, Sixx. I will work on em!
Finally colored my hair and some quick shots for those who are curious. I know I had a few people ask of em from me.

Originally Posted by PeAcH
I'm in luv, hungry for some PeAcHeS and CrEaM, and I don't even have to drive to Stonewall to get some.

MoNk