Lexie lacking the new woomby?

Make that 46.....
Topped 50 don't know if woomby did that well.
Well what do you expect him to do? Men's gymnastics wasn't on today...
LOL
Not me! Originally Posted by LexusLover
My response was for EKIM.
  • DSK
  • 08-15-2016, 07:38 AM
Congratulations to lexie (woomby) lacking, he has 44 posts on this forum today. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You (Ekim008 aka Eva) have over 26 thousand polls and they amount to a pile of shit.
I don't know if LL is the new Wormby, but you're still LittleIgnorantEva, the Most Stupid Poster on ECCIE!
I don't know if LL is the new Wormby, but .... Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I wasn't the old "Wormby"!
You (Ekim008 aka Eva) have over 26 thousand polls and they amount to a pile of shit. Originally Posted by DSK
I call it
I don't know if LL is the new Wormby, but you're still LittleIgnorantEva, the Most Stupid Poster on ECCIE! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wow, the big chief ass kisser planted a big smacker on lexie's ass.

As long as you are on this board Tonto I will never be.
I call it Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
rhino-taking-a-dump-so-green.jpg
Attachment 558880 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
why do you post a pic of animal shitting on you? I guess that is why you won the stupid poll by a 2 to 1 vote, see below
Lexie (woomby 2) is well on his way, will he make 50 today?
why do you post a pic of animal shitting on you? I guess that is why you won the stupid poll by a 2 to 1 vote, see below Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Did you try to day something relevant big rino? Just blowing shit as usual okiebilly. did you shit on yourself?
Lexie (woomby 2) is well on his way, will he make 50 today? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You have more total posts and a higher daily average.

You also have more posts than Woomby.

What is your point?

If you're trying to prove how stupid you are then give it a rest. You did that a long time ago.