Dreamers threaten to leave... Uhhh, ...Buh bye...

What bullshit. You and your fellow Idiot Jihadists have repeatedly made this false claim.

Why don’t you fucking prove your talking points, Assholiness? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

yell much little super deformed anime gurl?

But but...we need them to do jobs that most Americans won’t do!!!!!

Like vote For Democrats. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
illegals steal jobs that would normally go to black americans. these blacks are stuck in shit holes with zero opportunities to clime the economic ladder. so, who's the racists???

one thing I've thing I've noticed is the lack of any mention of black migration between north & south, east & west looking for good jobs in the news. it used to be a big deal in before mid-1970's. If I remember right it was a seasonal thing.
Have the "Dreamers" started leaving yet?

It would probably save the taxpayers a lot of money to pay for their way home, after they plead guilty to being in the country illegally and suspend their 10 years sentence in prison on the condition they do not re-enter the country for 20 years and the requirement they send a post card to the U.S. INS on the first day of odd numbered months stating their current address until their 20 year supervision period has expired. If they are caught back in the U.S. before the period has expired they are arrested, held without bond, and then prosecuted for the supervision violation and sent to prison for their 10 year sentence.

Welcome to the United States of America.
I have two "dreamers" in my employment. One is 33 years old, the other 29.

They have worked for us since high school. Both were brought here at a very early age by parents who are still not legal.

Both have became US Citizens, by their own choice. It took both of them around 3 years to complete the process. They are great workers and good familly men.

Neither of their parents have taken the step to become citizens. They are still here, living in limbo.

They have worked for us since high school. Both were brought here at a very early age by parents who are still not legal.

Both have became US Citizens, by their own choice. It took both of them around 3 years to complete the process. They are great workers and good familly men. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Then IMO they are not "dreamers," but living in reality.

Both have became US Citizens, by their own choice. It took both of them around 3 years to complete the process. They are great workers and good familly men.

Neither of their parents have taken the step to become citizens. They are still here, living in limbo. Originally Posted by Jackie S
how were they able to obtain citizenship if they entered as illegals?

Neither of their parents have taken the step to become citizens. They are still here, living in limbo. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Since the kids did what was needed to get legal, WHY the hell have the parents not?
how were they able to obtain citizenship if they entered as illegals? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Via marriage to an American citizen and the Legal Immigration Family Equity Act was an option after Odumbo's DACA removed the threat of immediate deportation.
how were they able to obtain citizenship if they entered as illegals? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not speaking of his employees, because I don't know, but a lot of the "illegals" now entered this country legally, but their privilege to remain here expired or evaporated, which resulted in them being "illegal."

The "DACA" bullshit will get a lot messier when the whining Liberals start the process of establishing a procedure by which a person PROVES with COMPETENT EVIDENCE they were born in country X and brought to this country on date Y by one or more of their parents Z. For any of you who have been involved in establishing place and date of birth by legitimate documentation from a foreign government, e.g. even Mexico, you will see the PROBLEMS.

Speaking of "Korea" (look forward to another wave of immigrants) I'm familiar with Koreans coming to this country primarily "pigging backing" on servicemembers ... with the "wifey" having a child who was "adopted" in Seoul with a PURCHASED adoption paper approved by the U.S. State Department for entrance into the U.S.

The child actually belonged to a "friend" who delivered the child to the "wifey" after it was learned that her servicemember mullet was about to take her to the U.S.

I hope you Anti-Trump/Liberal/VoteGetters don't think the U.S. Government via Congress is going to wave the "magic wand" and anoint anyone who claims "DREAMER STATUS" to become a U.S. citizen!!!

There's a thread about a "lawsuit" ... that's the tip of the ice berg of litigation. "Rights" = LITIGATION.
Not speaking of his employees, because I don't know, but a lot of the "illegals" now entered this country legally, but their privilege to remain here expired or evaporated, which resulted in them being "illegal."

The "DACA" bullshit will get a lot messier when the whining Liberals start the process of establishing a procedure by which a person PROVES with COMPETENT EVIDENCE they were born in country X and brought to this country on date Y by one or more of their parents Z. For any of you who have been involved in establishing place and date of birth by legitimate documentation from a foreign government, e.g. even Mexico, you will see the PROBLEMS.

Speaking of "Korea" (look forward to another wave of immigrants) I'm familiar with Koreans coming to this country primarily "pigging backing" on servicemembers ... with the "wifey" having a child who was "adopted" in Seoul with a PURCHASED adoption paper approved by the U.S. State Department for entrance into the U.S.

The child actually belonged to a "friend" who delivered the child to the "wifey" after it was learned that her servicemember mullet was about to take her to the U.S.

I hope you Anti-Trump/Liberal/VoteGetters don't think the U.S. Government via Congress is going to wave the "magic wand" and anoint anyone who claims "DREAMER STATUS" to become a U.S. citizen!!!

There's a thread about a "lawsuit" ... that's the tip of the ice berg of litigation. "Rights" = LITIGATION. Originally Posted by LexusLover

didn't something like that occur during 1950's after the korean war?

There's a thread about a "lawsuit" ... that's the tip of the ice berg of litigation. "Rights" = LITIGATION. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks for sharing how you got to the USA.
I hope you Anti-Trump/Liberal/VoteGetters don't think the U.S. Government via Congress is going to wave the "magic wand" and anoint anyone who claims "DREAMER STATUS" to become a U.S. citizen!!!. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Me neither. IN FACT< if trump DOES sign any bill leglizing any "Dreamer", he's lost my vote period.
Thanks for sharing how you got to the USA. Originally Posted by bamscram
I don't remember how I got here. Do you?
Me neither. IN FACT< if trump DOES sign any bill leglizing any "Dreamer", he's lost my vote period. Originally Posted by garhkal
At least wait until the EO's and Regulations are finished!

You might yearn to vote for him, again! If you did the first time.
didn't something like that occur during 1950's after the korean war? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
There have been "refugees" from Vietnam and many gathered into what became fishing villages along the Gulf Coast. In the mid to late 70's there were a substantial number of Koreans coming to this country ... and one I knew well ... who was an intelligence officer in the South Korean Army assigned to a U.S. unit. He and his family had to flee to the U.S. The U.S. State Department did not protect him or his family from the South Koreans who confiscated everything he had except each family member got to take one bag and $200 ... He had sold his family business (a furniture factory) and their home and cars and were carrying the cash to the U.S. to start over (South Koreans took it all at the airport) and escape almost certain execution. He had given 20 years to the U.S. military in his assigned capacity, and the U.S. government screwed him!

As for the fake, store bought adoptions my comment at the time when exploring/investigating the predicament of the servicemember, who signed a State Department ("government") document saying the kid was his dependent, is: you have a choice: break rocks for 10 years or you're the father! I got the impression he really did like the kid.