=== Sex In Public ===

Fucking in the office was soo hot! Ive done that before, but the main part was that he was my boss. I always wanted to fuck him. So one day I wore this dress It was professional but bent over it was a little short. I wasn't wearing any panties, I caught him looking. I went over to his desk and wispered in his ear " I know you want to fuck me " " don't you" He grabbed me threw me on his desk and be began to softly kiss me and fuck me.... One of the greatest sex moments ever! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Why is it that I can't ever have a hot young thing like you that wants to fuck the boss work for me?
Kristin...I am taking job applications...wow
There are those women who think about it but would never cross the line.
It also takes being comfy with your sexual needs and desires and not being afraid.

Then there are girls like me who could read your body launguage and know you wanted to fuck me,takes a risk and has hot sex with you.

Its not for the closed minded people.

Maybe it should be one of your " oral dictation interview questions "

I know Im a dirty Girl, But Im ok with that! =)
Well I wasn't a participant, but I was a witness to a couple in full PSE on the side of the hill at the Hollywood Bowl during the Playboy Jazz Festival. They got synchronized clapping until he finished on her face. Classic.
Twice at the office on a Saturday, but people still came in to work. One office was an interior, no outside windows but Windowdance was nervous. The next time, we had an office with floor to ceiling windows on two walls. Sadly, the very pretty, blonde Renee is no longer a provider - she loved the thought of someone in the next building looking in at us.
Library, cave, food rack at a pizza store, luandry room at apartment complex, movies im sure theres more
Kristin, I am ready for the interview phase of the hiring process !!!
Well I wasn't a participant, but I was a witness to a couple in full PSE on the side of the hill at the Hollywood Bowl during the Playboy Jazz Festival. They got synchronized clapping until he finished on her face. Classic. Originally Posted by Egrbvr
Had a nice bj at lalaplolozza to some clapping, err wait that might have been for the band. Not sure but ill take it
In my office several times, at Disney in the castle, standing up with her back against a tree in a park (several times) church parking lot, mall parking lot, club parking lot, a hand job under the table at an upscale steak house, fucked a female vendor on my desk with my door open and my secretary watching (hot! and a true story, she dared me to do it), in the walk in beer case at a grocery store, airplane bathroom, airplane seats on a red eye coast to coast flight (with a flight attendant I knew)...yep I am a perv! NEXT?
Timid stuff, methinks. If there's little danger of getting caught, what's the thrill? Of course, ramming it home in the middle of 635 during rush hour might be considered voyeurism rather than mere thrillseeking.
In my office several times, at Disney in the castle, standing up with her back against a tree in a park (several times) church parking lot, mall parking lot, club parking lot, a hand job under the table at an upscale steak house, fucked a female vendor on my desk with my door open and my secretary watching (hot! and a true story, she dared me to do it), in the walk in beer case at a grocery store, airplane bathroom, airplane seats on a red eye coast to coast flight (with a flight attendant I knew)...yep I am a perv! NEXT? Originally Posted by surfindick
HOLY FUCK!!!!!
Reunion tower Berk. I'm game.
Nice BJ while stuck in traffic on I-35 in lewisville, Parking lot of Dave and Busters, Parking lot after a hockey game at the Star Center in Euless, Church Parking lot at night, in a park and my best so far........... on the catwalk of Hustler "The magazine that thinks Pink" Billboard Sunset Blvd
DFWRaven......LOVE road head
I had an ex employee come back for a visit one time. She let me know in more ways than one that she missed working for me. I run a technical training center and we visited one of our classrooms. We had a very hot session standing behind the instructors podium. Too bad she has moved to PA.