Illegals to get $450,000 from Joey Bribes!!!!

C’mon man. Nothing wrong with this, it’s only 500% more than the family of a military KIA gets
  • oeb11
  • 10-29-2021, 09:32 AM
J - the democraticommunist party does hate our first responders, Military - and Citizens.

They do love their illegal aliens.

Vote - in nov 2022 and 2024!
Oust teh democraticommunist party!
The average salary in Central America is 4K per year. No wonder they’re coming here.
How in the world could any sane American citizen, think this is OK? Of all the stupid things this administration is doing, this has to be at the top of the list. Can Democrats not read the polls? Do they not see that the vast majority of American citizens, thinks this is a terrible idea and yet they persist, why? That's a rhetorical question, I already know the answer.

How in the world could any poor American citizen, White, Black or Brown, struggling to make ends meet, pick up a paper, turn on a news cast to read or hear that a person who illegally entered our country and was deported, can now get $450,000? How could they possibly be OK with that? What? At least we don't have Trump? Really? That's your answer to every catastrophe this administration puts on Americans?

When will it be enough? Looking at the Governor's race in Virginia ( it ain't over till it's over ) I'm seeing the beginnings of "it's over" for Democrats. They have screwed the pooch. I knew they would.
How in the world could any sane American citizen, think this is OK? Of all the stupid things this administration is doing, this has to be at the top of the list. Can Democrats not read the polls? Do they not see that the vast majority of American citizens, thinks this is a terrible idea and yet they persist, why? That's a rhetorical question, I already know the answer.

How in the world could any poor American citizen, White, Black or Brown, struggling to make ends meet, pick up a paper, turn on a news cast to read or hear that a person who illegally entered our country and was deported, can now get $450,000? How could they possibly be OK with that? What? At least we don't have Trump? Really? That's your answer to every catastrophe this administration puts on Americans?

When will it be enough? Looking at the Governor's race in Virginia ( it ain't over till it's over ) I'm seeing the beginnings of "it's over" for Democrats. They have screwed the pooch. I knew they would. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It’s done on purpose. It’s a part of the Great Reset. It’s a frivolous law suit which easily could be shot down in court. Biden chose not to litigate but settle for a ridiculous amount. That’s not incompetence, it’s by design
  • oeb11
  • 10-29-2021, 10:46 AM
HF - thank You

the question remains - How much damage will the democraticommunists do - before they are ousted.

How much residual indoctrination and hatred will they leave festering in our America.

They have far too much time to do their damage and horrors.
Do they not see that the vast majority of American citizens, thinks this is a terrible idea and yet they persist, why? That's a rhetorical question, I already know the answer.
I don’t.
Instead of giving those illegal immigrants $450,000, Biden should just give them a Hunter Biden Painting... IT'S GREAT INVESTMENT, PEPE!!!
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2021, 03:42 PM
This is going to happen about like the wealth tax...Come on man!

Enough of the Chicken Little

God save the Queen!
Its the sentiment! How can anyone think this way?

Fuck that
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
OCTOBER 29, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Is everybody watching the soon to be fact that the Biden Administration is going to give illegal aliens $450,000 each?

###

https://t.me/georgenews| @GEORGENEWS
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2021, 05:43 PM
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
OCTOBER 29, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Is everybody watching the soon to be fact that the Biden Administration is going to give illegal aliens $450,000 each?

###

https://t.me/georgenews| @GEORGENEWS Originally Posted by bambino
Trump run up 7.8 trillion in debt in 4 short years....he is the last SOB to take financial advice from.
Trump run up 7.8 trillion in debt in 4 short years....he is the last SOB to take financial advice from. Originally Posted by WTF
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/5994622002

The debt increased significantly in 2020 due to the pandemic.
Maybe it's the same as the $3.5 TRILLION...it won't cost anything
Trump run up 7.8 trillion in debt in 4 short years....he is the last SOB to take financial advice from. Originally Posted by WTF

you seem to be forgetting something ..

https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-b...ercent-3306296

Donald Trump

At the end of fiscal year 2020, the debt was $26.9 trillion. Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020, a 33.1% increase, largely due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic and 2020 recession.
In his FY 2021 budget, Trump's budget included a $966 billion deficit.9 However, the national debt actually grew by $1.5 trillion between Oct. 1, 2020, and Oct. 1, 2021.
  • FY 2021: $1.5 trillion
  • FY 2020: $4.2 trillion
  • FY 2019: $1.2 trillion
  • FY 2018: $1.3 trillion