Mayweather and Mosley

http://nbcsports.newsvine.com/_quest...ategory=sports

Pacquaio is happy to take drug tests.
He just doesnt want to give blood within 24 days of the fight.
His belief in loss of blood.
Who knows. But, its got nothin to do with roids.
Will be a great fight
  • Trey
  • 05-02-2010, 08:33 AM
I think he should do the test its not like they take a liter of blood. I know superstition has alot of weight in boxing but he should get over it. If I were mayweather I would not want to put my record on the line without being sure everything is on the up and up. I mean they did it for this fight may as well keep it up.
Pacquaio has something to hide. There is no reason not to be on the up and up about it. When Mayweather went to the olympics they had to do it then. I think in big money fights with top contenders this will be the norm. So everyone should just get use to it.
  • Trey
  • 05-02-2010, 08:49 AM
I think they should as well too, there was speculation about Roy jones during the Balco investigation and after all that went down you could see a body change and thats when he started losing. I cant say he was for sure on it but it made you rub your chin and ponder. Everyone wants to be that person that turns the41-0 to 41-1 you are famous after that the next buster Douglas.
Right now, Pound for pound Mayweather is money in the bank. No one who is out there now can beat him. Pacquaio will give a good fight, but he will come up short. For he will be expoused for taking enhancements.
I can't wait to watch the 24/7 HBO series if that goes down. A Pacquaio/Mayweather fight would be epic right now. Seriously hope they don't let the opportunity slip away while they are both at their zenith of popularity and abilities.
  • adi
  • 05-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Pacquaio will destroy Mayweather. I dont understand why everyone wants him to take tests that are not required.
Pacquaio would have Mayweather for breakfast, it be a KO, I would love to see that fight.
I'm with adi and auknowho. Pacquaio would end it. Wouldn't be pretty. Then, once he cleans up in boxing, he needs to dive into MMA and work his way through the likes of:

BJ Penn
GSP
Jose Aldo
Gilbert Melendez

ok, maybe im getting carried away. Would love to see it, though...

St. C
Pacquaio will destroy Mayweather. I dont understand why everyone wants him to take tests that are not required. Originally Posted by adi
Not in a million years. There is a reason Pacquaio doesn't want to take those tests that everyone else does. For the money, if he is not on roids, then he is crazy not to take the fight. But pride is a powerful thing.
  • adi
  • 05-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Not in a million years. There is a reason Pacquaio doesn't want to take those tests that everyone else does. For the money, if he is not on roids, then he is crazy not to take the fight. But pride is a powerful thing. Originally Posted by Merlin
which test does pacquaio not want to take that he is supposed to take ?there were no problems of him taking tests before. boxing never had a problem with the tests they gave him.mayweather wants him to take other tests ,so whos dodging who?
which test does pacquaio not want to take that he is supposed to take ?there were no problems of him taking tests before. boxing never had a problem with the tests they gave him.mayweather wants him to take other tests ,so whos dodging who? Originally Posted by adi
Same tests they take in the Olympics and that Mosley just took. So why does a clean Pacquaio have a problem with it? It's almost impossible to beat that test. That's the answer.
  • adi
  • 05-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Same tests they take in the Olympics and that Mosley just took. So why does a clean Pacquaio have a problem with it? It's almost impossible to beat that test. That's the answer. Originally Posted by Merlin
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...tion=si_latest. thats the real answer so far. bottom paragraph is interesting,mayweather may change his mind on testing days. you still have a chance to change your mind as well.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...tion=si_latest. thats the real answer so far. bottom paragraph is interesting,mayweather may change his mind on testing days. you still have a chance to change your mind as well. Originally Posted by adi
Adi i am with you on this one, I don't know about testing and Mayweather is excellent fighter but if this fight happens Pacquiao with tear Mayweather into pieces, this be something to watch.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...tion=si_latest. thats the real answer so far. bottom paragraph is interesting,mayweather may change his mind on testing days. you still have a chance to change your mind as well. Originally Posted by adi
No the interesting part is that Pacquaio has changed his stance. It's a fight that needs to happen. If he agreed to do that last time, there would have been a fight. It's too much money to pass up. Taking blood two weeks before the fight should not have been an issue to begin with.

Mayweather is the superior boxer. I am sure that Pacquaio has examined the money that the Mayweather/Mosley fight generated.