Rasmussen has Trump Up by 5

• R.M.
  • 09-25-2016, 06:48 AM
Unless she dies first.
I noticed you posted an old Obama quote last I checked he isn't running. Do you want me to post excerpts of trump praising Clinton as well as when he admitted the economy does better under DEMS and even identified himself as a democrat? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Go ahead. Shoot yourself in the foot .... AGAIN!

BTW: John Connally was a Democrat. Or are you old enough to know him.
Unless she dies first. Originally Posted by R.M.
Be careful there now girlfriend, remember PC is first and foremost with the left, they are already accusing us of wanting her to die. :-)
  • R.M.
  • 09-25-2016, 07:12 AM
The way her health is looking Karma knows best.
Be careful there now girlfriend, remember PC is first and foremost with the left, they are already accusing us of wanting her to die. :-) Originally Posted by Cherie

If Trump gets elected you may need to find a new line of work. He's already committed to shutting it down. IJS

unless of course he's doing as his book says and that's "selling you a fantasy".
  • R.M.
  • 09-25-2016, 07:29 AM
^James Polk is the only president that fulfilled his campaign promises.
Go ahead. Shoot yourself in the foot .... AGAIN!

BTW: John Connally was a Democrat. Or are you old enough to know him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He switched parties.
If Trump gets elected you may need to find a new line of work. He's already committed to shutting it down. IJS

unless of course he's doing as his book says and that's "selling you a fantasy". Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LOL, I'm sure that would be first and foremost in Trump's/America's "need to do list".

BTW a little FYI, this is not my first line of income, I'm a "little Trumpette", as I believe in income property being a very good source of income as well as great tax deductions and and a wonderful investment vehicle. I suppose I should have prefaced the fact that, yes, I pay taxes (to much) on all income, how else is girl going to grow her wherewithal.
LOL, I'm sure that would be first and foremost in Trump's/America's "need to do list".

BTW a little FYI, this is not my first line of income, I'm a "little Trumpette", as I believe in income property being a very good source of income as well as great tax deductions and and a wonderful investment vehicle. I suppose I should have prefaced the fact that, yes, I pay taxes (to much) on all income, how else is girl going to grow her wherewithal. Originally Posted by Cherie

^ I'm sure you'd make Trump's day if he knew you considered yourself a Trumpette. That would tickle the ear of any would be dictator. lol

and good for you that you have multiple streams of income. ;-)