Encounter: Kayden makes it happen

While GFE is a relative term, left open to ones view, I don't think that would describe the young lady in question.....
I never understood what the big deal is with DFK. I've never had problems finding a girl to make out with
I've seen Kayden for about 2 years. No concerns about my ID being stolen.
She does not do DFK/ GFE.
Her rules are: no anal, no FIV/ FIA, no hair pulling, doensn't like face touched or rough play, DATY is OK. DATO is ok, but no DATO to DATY.I don't know about MSOG as my gun fires only once.
She is a little mechanical and business-like, but price is right. DATY is a challange. Not as vocal and orgasmic as when she rides, but slowly getting her figured out. I can make her happy most visits now. Communication is good when scheduling. The 2 stop visit is mandatory. Agree. Not sure what it accomplishes? Even as one of her "regulars" she was clear nobody goes directly there. I guess it prevents people from arriving early and sitting in her parking lot for 30 min which would draw unwanted attention
I've seen Kayden for about 2 years. No concerns about my ID being stolen.
She does not do DFK/ GFE.
Her rules are: no anal, no FIV/ FIA, no hair pulling, doensn't like face touched or rough play, DATY is OK. DATO is ok, but no DATO to DATY.I don't know about MSOG as my gun fires only once.
She is a little mechanical and business-like, but price is right. DATY is a challange. Not as vocal and orgasmic as when she rides, but slowly getting her figured out. I can make her happy most visits now. Communication is good when scheduling. The 2 stop visit is mandatory. Agree. Not sure what it accomplishes? Even as one of her "regulars" she was clear nobody goes directly there. I guess it prevents people from arriving early and sitting in her parking lot for 30 min which would draw unwanted attention Originally Posted by kcjbc58
No she doesn't DFK
What is the two-stop visit all about? Never heard of that.