They Can't All Be Spinners

I fail to see the importance of making a distinction between a skinny girl who is 5'3" and a skinny girl who is 5' 8". What if she is 5'1" and 97 lbs and can't pull off that maneuver, does she still qualify as a spinner? If she is 4'10" and 140 lbs and can do that maneuver then maybe she should be called a spinner? Kind of like using someone's height and weight to predetermine if she has a tight vagina, useless.
What if......what if.... what if......what if Obama had boobs, would he/she be a spinner? Shut up already.

Its simple. 5' 3" or less and rule of 100 is a spinner.
Keep It Simple, Stupid (KISS)
This post was kinda pointless and kind of insulting. Who cares. If you like the girl, see her. If you don't, then don't. Problem solved.
Sweet.Treat is the antithesis of a spinner.
Sweet.Treat is the antithesis of a spinner. Originally Posted by LetMeSleepForTheLoveOfGod

Ok thanks for your commentary. Who gives a shit. You have like 3 posts. Run along troll.
I disagree... only because I am nowhere NEAR spinner size, but I can do that just fine. You can be chunky and still be flexible. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Amen! I've done the splits in CG before.
I've always been told a spinner follows the rule of 100. Someone that the guy can spin around.

I can see the point the OP is making. A lot of ladies want to claim they are a spinner, even when they aren't, because it's an eye catcher in taglines for ads and gents know their review will get more hits with spinner in the title.

I'm sure it can get frustrating when you only are interested in that type of lady.
spinner spinner chicken dinner
Ha! That's too funny
Sweet.Treat is the antithesis of a spinner. Originally Posted by LetMeSleepForTheLoveOfGod
Now that's being a meany.
  • hudl
  • 03-07-2015, 09:00 AM
Hmmm my thoughts on spinners is not about height. I usually think of a fit slim lady. You can be skinney and not fit and you can be fit but you are athletic looking. To me a spinner is both fit and slim.
This is a bit of a moot point. We don't have "spinner police", so who is going to enforce the measurements or one's physical capabilities.
I understand the OP's intent, but it is unenforceable.
Often I search on P411 and define my search by "body type" slender or athletic. However once I look at their photo gallery I have to argue that 4'0" and 300# is not athletic (obvious sarcasm).
We are in an environment where "one man's trash is another man's treasure". And NO I am not calling anyone trash! I am just trying to express how different we all can be and therefore being subjective will always play a roll in reviews.
Just my $.02
Well, there are the Dream Police, maybe there is Spinner Police too.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Gath_SG.jpg (305.7 KB, 152 views)
They can't all be DD's either! Ladies, look inside your bra's. If it says A,B,C or even D, stop calling yourselves DD!
According to the iso everyone fits the bill here. I am well traveled and you wouldn't believe the times I've asked basic questions on various cultures and countries and the girls were clueless.

One Latina girl I visited once claimed Latina on her ad born and raised in south America couldn't recall her home city. I asked her to speak Spanish in session and she said "si papi si papi" that was it.

Point I'm trying to make is every girl advertisers as everything. Check iso for more examples, the problem will always exist in any category.