The POTUS ( Pussy Of The United States) chased from the podium by an Asian American female reporter!

Daniel? ..... man you are dumber than I thought ..... didn't think that was possible .....
Hey maybe if we are all really quiet, he will think Dumbaz Daniel banned him.

Will the Real Daniel please stand up.

Anyone....?

Sexy and funny!
Twit head showed his ignorant azz again dah. Makes his ignorant racist redneck supportes proud lol. Danielle the dumbaz mod has issued me about 40 points so I'm sure I'm gone. You low lifers have fun w/o me Originally Posted by Tsmokies
So long now, Wear your mask and get in line at Walgreens to get Vaxxed, lol.
Awe I will miss you guys too when Daniel gets off his azz n shows me the eccie door. What ever will I do. Maybe move to whacko or get an old Lexus lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
So long now, Wear your mask and get in line at Walgreens to get Vaxxed, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

do you think he figured out i rtm'd his post, again?

BAHHAAA

Originally Posted by JCM800

thank yous valued poster!
do you think he figured out i rtm'd his post, again?

BAHHAAA

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Do you think he's really that smart?
I liked Trump's style in the past, but during these times, I don't think it is doing him well. That lady asked a loaded question, I get that, and the reporters act like fucking babies "No! You called on me not her! Let me speak! Please!" But to just say fuck this and walk off is kind of acting like a baby, too. During these times of uncertainty, I want to hear my McTrumpy speak.

Walking off like that pretty much gives them what they want. She asked a question that was clearly meant to agitate him. Then, when he was agitated, they tried to make it seem as though he was being racist, because god forbid you get upset with anyone who isn't white.

I think it was a bad move.
I don't put up with rudeness. Why should he? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Trump does not abide rudeness? You’re either a comic, moron or both! This pig patented RUDENESS and made it his trademark! No, he pissed his pants and waddled away from the confrontation when he was called out on his bullshit! Face it, you back a liar, coward, bully, cretin and hypocrite! He and you don’t put up with rudeness...
Trump does not abide rudeness? You’re either a comic, moron or both! This pig patented RUDENESS and made it his trademark! No, he pissed his pants and waddled away from the confrontation when he was called out on his bullshit! Face it, you back a liar, coward, bully and hypocrite! He and you don’t put up with rudeness... Originally Posted by Solemate62

if yous say so
Kayleigh handles the press better than Trump. His performance the other day didn't seem like a sign of strength. Kayleigh is friggin hot af and knows what to say and keeps her cool. Trump just rants and makes shit up, then gets pissed.
Kayleigh handles the press better than Trump. His performance the other day didn't seem like a sign of strength. Kayleigh is friggin hot af and knows what to say and keeps her cool. Trump just rants and makes shit up, then gets pissed. Originally Posted by yitzchak
Trumps had to deal with these Jackals for over three years. She just started. Her patience will wear thin too. The LSM is after facts and the truth. That’s a fact.
At least he’s not a dumb ass with a teleprompter!!!
STAY ON TOPIC