Donald Trump Is Considering Running… for Speaker of the House

The Qanon Right admits they only like Trump for Circus Clown purposes. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think we initially liked him because he was not a corrupt PoS and life long politician and actually had many years of real world business experience, especially with regards to real estate. But now we luv, luv, luv him because of the agonizing pain and torture it constantly rains down upon your sad and darkened little soul. But I mean that in a good way.

Good times! Anyway, I need a snack. How about you?
The Qanon Right admits they only like Trump for Circus Clown purposes. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The Commies hate him because he makes Clowns out of them, lol.
Of course, he’d have to have a functional knowledge of government.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Trump would be more dangerous to the Communists as Speaker Of The House than he would be as President. If the Republicans take the majority of both House and Senate it might be possible. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Wouldn’t he have to be elected to Congress first?

I suppose you could use a functional knowledge or government too.

TEE HEE HEE HER
... The Democrats?

... Trump's taken everything away from them... He and the GOP
have them now... More Honesty... More consumer confidence.
And even the past Democrat voters... A lot of them switching
over from D to R...

What do the Democrats have? ... they surely have to resort to
lies and corruption to "level the field" and need the liberal
news media to parrot the lies... They need to SPY on Trump
in a sad attempt to search for "corruption" and even need
to use the FBI/DOJ and Hillary to create fake narratives...

And even need 41 past and present members of the Intelligence
community to lie even more. .... And to allow the boxes and
boxes of "extra ballots" for Joe.

... And of course THIS "Biden Economy" is the result.

See? ... Elections REALLY DO have Consequences...

### Salty
Do you know what complaining means? Doesn't look like you do. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Synonyms for complain....

beef, bellyache, bitch, bleat, carp, caterwaul, crab, croak, fuss, gripe, grizzle, grouch, grouse, growl, grumble, grump, holler, inveigh, keen, kick, kvetch, maunder [chiefly British], moan, murmur, mutter, nag, repine, scream, squawk, squeal, wail, whimper, whine, whinge [British], yammer, yawp (or yaup), yowl
as in

Your {beef, bitch, whine, grouch, complaint...} is that...
Yup, checks out.
Wouldn’t he have to be elected to Congress first?

I suppose you could use a functional knowledge or government too.

TEE HEE HEE HER Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not necessarily.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/12/...house-speaker/
Not necessarily.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/12/...house-speaker/ Originally Posted by Levianon17
Correct.. The speaker does NOT have to be a member of the house although I think there is a move afoot to change that precisely because of Trump.

It's good to have a working knowledge of how the Government works...
Correct.. The speaker does NOT have to be a member of the house although I think there is a move afoot to change that precisely because of Trump.

It's good to have a working knowledge of how the Government works... Originally Posted by texassapper
It amazes me how afraid the Commies are of Trump. I call the Democrats "Commies" now because they aren't worthy of being called Democrats anymore, that's even too good for them.
You call them Commies because you are unable express yourself.

Again, EDUCATION BAD.

The very notion that you and your pals in the ssburg think that Trump raised the bar for honesty indicates your lack of knowledge and sense.

Of course, that depends on what version of honesty to which you ascribe. Or even consider there are alternate facts. Or Jewish Space Lasers.

I think Black Bart said it best ... the common clay of the new West. You know ... MORONS!

Again, EDUCATION BAD.

The very notion that you and your pals in the ssburg think that Trump raised the bar for honesty indicates your lack of knowledge and sense.

Of course, that depends on what version of honesty to which you ascribe. Or even consider there are alternate facts. Or Jewish Space Lasers.

I think Black Bart said it best ... the common clay of the new West. You know ... MORONS!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I call them Commies because that's what they are. Your Education was really an indoctrination into thinking like a Communist and you past. I resisted that bullshit and learned to be a self reliant free thinking American.
The Commies hate him because he makes Clowns out of them, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

So simple. Simple simple simple.

Again, EDUCATION BAD.

I think Black Bart said it best ... the common clay of the new West. You know ... MORONS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I call them Commies because that's what they are. Your Education was really an indoctrination into thinking like a Communist and you past. I resisted that bullshit and learned to be a self reliant free thinking American. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Passed!

Ignint McNugget - breakfast of champeens!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHT