TOP REVIEWERS

IMO this is not always true..I myself prefer non reviewers and I know lot's of others that couldn't give a sh*t about reviews. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Just think of all the guys that would be jealous if I would've reviewed all the times when You, London, and I hooked up for fun times!
Just think of all the guys that would be jealous if I would've reviewed all the times when You, London, and I hooked up for fun times! Originally Posted by shorty
I'm not jealous. Promise. Just don't let me see you on the street while I'm driving. There might, just might be a vehicular/pedestrian accident. ijs

Sidenote: I do want SNL though, BCD. Damn she looks HOT!
Just think of all the guys that would be jealous if I would've reviewed all the times when You, London, and I hooked up for fun times! Originally Posted by shorty
I'm just happy we weren't "reviewed" in the newspaper...
@mijo -xoxoxo
There is a list of the top posters, but I wonder who the top reviewers are, or is this posted somewhere? I think I saw a guy on TER who had over 1,000. Also, how about the Providers with the most number of reviews? Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

Yes I remember that guy who had over a 1000. He clearly has the money to burn LOL. I don't pay too much attention to that kind of thing on either the provider or the hobbyist side though. There was a guy on my local board who has 500 reviews but then he only sees 60 dollar girls. I've seen girls with pages and pages of reviews...it just means hey, they're busy, they've been working a lot, and they are popular. More power to them.

When I first came here to Eccie of course I had NO reviews because this site is not known well or popular where I live, and so I asked men to write reviews because I needed the credibility here, of course. The more the merrier here to be honest, because this is the board I will be using in the areas where it is popular, Texas, and other parts of the South and Midwest.
I did a lot of year end charitable contributions in an attempt to make that list but finally gave up

I did a lot of year end charitable contributions in an attempt to make that list but finally gave up

Originally Posted by pipefitter73
What amazes me is TBonetas. He puts a lot into his reviews and many, many original pics (not copies). Now, he is a true Hobbyiest. I'm a P.R.I.E.S.T

(http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=tbonetas)
There was a guy on my local board who has 500 reviews but then he only sees 60 dollar girls. Originally Posted by alluringava

You do know that is 30,000 dollars right? I doubt the average hobbyist spends that

sixx
You do know that is 30,000 dollars right? I doubt the average hobbyist spends that

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
In a matter of months, years? That's the question.
30k is pennies to a lot of guys I know.

You might be mistakened...Calculate us bastards. This is what we do! Beautiful, refined, sexy and 'able' women...WTF do you think the hobby is about? Average it out and it's probably more. ijs
30k is pennies to a lot of guys I know. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I didn't see Zarah's post until after my post posted. She and I agree. Sixx, rethink!

That is why I said average. Also keep in mind to spend money like that means you have to have the time to do it. Nothing is wrong with seeing women for money of course but hell I would actually be sad if I had 500 reviews. I take more pride in my civilian encounters than I do my hobby ones.. ijs

sixx
There was one fucktard years ago that would drop 100K on his ATF every year. He saw other ladies but his ATF was special. Their relationship was much more than the hobby and sex.
  • Tulsa
  • 02-11-2012, 05:51 PM
There is a list of the top posters, but I wonder who the top reviewers are, or is this posted somewhere? I think I saw a guy on TER who had over 1,000. Also, how about the Providers with the most number of reviews? Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
I've been wondering about the most reviewed provider list.....That top ten list would be special....in a unique way...

That's nothing to some hobbyists. There was a guy on a board who spent 200,000.

Thank you, Zarah. The guy spent that money over a good amount of time. And compared to some hobbyists, it's nothing.