Outing "ROS" info in open forum

fuckin Smelg.....

( providers implying someone should post less and shower more.. smelly balls and ass not hot at all )

LOL Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
And you believe that shit, some trayla park trash can't be trusted........
fuckin Smelg.....

( providers implying someone should post less and shower more.. smelly balls and ass not hot at all )

LOL Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Gotta be careful there with your suggestions as when a provider gets a certain number of folds, it can be hard to attend to hygiene appropriately. Sometimes they can be oblivious cuz they can get accustomed to their own aroma. Possibly. Maybe. Just saying...
Gotta be careful there with your suggestions as when a provider gets a certain number of folds, it can be hard to attend to hygiene appropriately. Sometimes they can be oblivious cuz they can get accustomed to their own aroma. Possibly. Maybe. Just saying... Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Maybe, but I wouldn't know..
But Im pretty sure the provider who mentioned smelg doesn't have that issue..

Fuckin smelg...
Maybe, but I wouldn't know..
But Im pretty sure the provider who mentioned smelg doesn't have that issue..

Fuckin smelg... Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Not even remotely close to being an issue.
And Highwayman, point taken.
I believe if you buy an upset mod coffee once a week outing ROS is okay. Not sure of the upside, but its worth mentioning.
And you believe that shit, some trayla park trash can't be trusted........ Originally Posted by Perryay
Trayla park trash can always be trusted …. to act like trayla park trash and not to be happy unless talking shit about someone else.
zinger points will be issued under the integrity clause
Trayla park trash can always be trusted …. to act like trayla park trash and not to be happy unless talking shit about someone else. Originally Posted by tinylatina
I don't personally know any Trayla trash, but its great to know they can always be trusted..

Do u put your trust in a lot of trayla trash?
Do u have many trayla trash friends or family?
Just wondering how u came to that assumption?

But then u also say trayla trash is only happy talking shit about others..but yet u say they can always be trusted?

Trust can be so confusing to some....
Almost as confusing as not outing....ROS
I don't personally know any Trayla trash, but its great to know they can always be trusted..

Do u put your trust in a lot of trayla trash?
Do u have many trayla trash friends or family?
Just wondering how u came to that assumption?

But then u also say trayla trash is only happy talking shit about others..but yet u say they can always be trusted?

Trust can be so confusing to some....
Almost as confusing as not outing....ROS Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
You poor illiterate thing. Try reading it again until it makes sense.
You poor illiterate thing. Try reading it again until it makes sense. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Dang I just read it again and still don't understand : (

Trayla trash can always be trusted, but like to talk shit about others?

Idk how that's trust?

Maybe u could explain it to me being that your so educated?
I am Entertained.
I am Entertained. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Actually , I've heard that they are guidelines rather than rules. Guidelines are more like suggestions , so pay them no heed. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I think it falls into a gray area so just go out and have fun!! Let's the points fall where they may.
Hot oil wrestling
Tiny and kayla

I won't out ros if we review it