Is Mississippi really this dead

I can relate I grew up there.
Yeah, there is absolutely no one in McComb that I know of, but how nice it would be if there was one or two ladies that came through every once and a while!
Yeah, there is absolutely no one in McComb that I know of, but how nice it would be if there was one or two ladies that came through every once and a while! Originally Posted by Dukenitro
I can't speak for every lady. However most ladies can be coaxed into visiting a town with the right incentives. I'm pretty sure there are a few ladies on the board that would come that way if GUARANTEED some delightful companionship.
I'm planning a tour starting mid September and my first stops are Hattiesburg and Jackson. I may make a couple of extra stops if there is interest. My work situation is changing drastically come end of August meaning more time to entertain. ;-)
Is Mississippi really this dead? Especially around the Meridian,Laurel,Hattiesburg area. Or are providers using different sites now?? Originally Posted by Junks2017

Maybe some providers think they need to give freebies to the modtards?

Is about 45 minutes or so from me . . . I will gladly
travel for hour or more appointments
Hopefully things will pick back up soon . Seems like Jackson and the coast get most of the attention .
Yall are really starting to make me feel like a gramma
Are you feeling rather GILFy?
Lol. Yep sure am
New members: I'm in Biloxi and I can't find anything the ones that I did find would make dates and not show up.
Do you have recent verifiable references by chance? That could be the problem
I dont how do I get that?
Lol. Find someone thats newbie friendly